Oakbound release: Orcs and goblins and elves, oh my!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:22 pm

Re: Weekly Wednesday Weleases from Oakbound- this week: RAFM

They do have some stonking stuff. I'll put one aside for you. I'll also be taking orders, but at present they're sending stuff surface mail which is taking 2 months, I'd hoped to have these in the shop by Halloween!

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:56 pm

Re: Oakbound Weekly Wednesday Welease: creepy rpg campaign b

The crops have been gathered, the bonfires flame on Kings Down.
The village prepares to weather the dark half of the cycle.
But all is not well…
A ritual has been broken, a chieftain is dead and up on the barrow a body lies burning.
When dark shadows stalk the night and the pale king awakens who will survive to see the spring come?
Who can reforge the Barrow Ring before it’s too late?

Barrow Ring Burning is the first full-length narrative campaign set in the world of The Woods, Oakbound Studio’s celtic-folklore influenced fantasy environment. The adventurers find themselves in the hamlet of Marbhanam on the eve of Samhain, a time and place where superstitions are running high. Together they must discover the secrets of the hill gnomes, confront the new chieftain of Marbhanam and venture into the shattered hillside to prevent the pale kings from breaking through the veil of death into the Mortal Realm. Barrow Ring Burning blends investigative pen-and-paper roleplay with tabletop scenarios to immerse the players in a world where folk tales are closer to truth than fiction.

http://www.oakbound.co.uk/the-woods

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:28 am

Re: Oakbound Weekly Wednesday Welease: Troll Outpost minis

The Oakbound Advent Calendar is set to release some goodies to well-behaved boys and girls...

Each day during advent we're adding a new miniature, and I'll let you into a little secret: we've taken on the former Troll Outpost range so expect beautiful sculpts by the likes of Alessio Cisbani and Diego Serrate!
Orc Shaman and Dwarf warrior now available.

Post Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Re: Oakbound release: Trolls page 2

We're getting our troll on over at oakbound.co.uk/the-woods with these lovely sculpts from the infamous Diego:

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Re: Oakbound release: Orcs and goblins and elves, oh my!

New Bogle and Huldra minis coming tomorrow (Wednesday) but just as good as a goblin and (high?) elf mage.

Previous

Return to eBay (&similar) & Classifieds