Oakbound release: Orcs and goblins and elves, oh my!

Fimm McCool

To try and clear the backlog of old-school-styled minis sat under my desk at Oakbound waiting for a paint job and some decent photos to go into the shop we have decided to welease wodger... well, a mini at least, every Wednesday. If there are no objections I shall post each one which may interest the oldhammer community here as it comes up. To kick us off, here's a box of 6 Froudian Spriggans going sheep rustling...

Harry

Re: Weekly Wednesday Weleases from Oakbound

Well it looks damned exciting .... but what is it? :shock:

Fimm McCool

Harry":281vite1 said:
Well it looks damned exciting .... but what is it? :shock:

It's a sourcebook- smaller than Secrets of Shandisholm and centred around a story of struggle to harness the power of the dark half of the year. Will feature new key races- The Pech (a tribe of hill gnomes), the Trow and the Sluagh... which I'm not revealing yet. Also more about the mysterious Phooka and the sinister secret behind the Fae conquest of the Mortal Realm. :)

Fimm McCool

Finally, after weeks of steampunking, a welease that might be of interest here!

The Fae Rade box contains 4 Fae, 3 Whist Hounds, 2 Brownies, 1 Fae Rade Master (which bears no resemblance to a certain Sabbat album cover...) and a Fianna Bana (or white deer). Must be something of use in there I reckon!

Attachments

• Fae Rade.jpg
    Fae Rade.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 3,388

Fimm McCool

Pre-orders for this creepy wintery adventure now live... and fear not- it can be played with old-school rules!

Attachments

• shop brb.jpg
    shop brb.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 3,366

Fimm McCool

For people who need dogs and deer but not Fae, or want to expand their wild hunts, we are now stocking Whist Hounds and Fianna Bana individually.

Attachments

• FB.jpg
    FB.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 3,344
  • WH.jpg
    WH.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 3,344

Fimm McCool

After a couple of weeks of more steampunkiness it's time for a definitely Oldhammer release- from this Wednesday we will be stocking a small, select quantity of RAFM miniatures. We believe we are the only company this side of the Atlantic to do so!

RAFM have been around as long as Grenadier and Ral Partha, longer than Citadel, and many of their current fantasy models are the same as they were in the late 70s. I've hand-picked a selection of (what I consider to be) the best and so anyone in the UK and Europe who wants to avoid big international postage costs for one or two miniatures can now do so...

Hooray!

Attachments

• wiz wagon.jpg
    wiz wagon.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3,287
  • grave lich.jpg
    grave lich.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 3,287
  • female fighter.jpg
    female fighter.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 3,287

Golgfag1

Re: Weekly Wednesday Weleases from Oakbound- this week: RAFM

Nice, I think I might be having a chat with you in the next couple of weeks Fimm, seriously impressed with that female fighter. :grin:

Paul / Golgag1

Fimm McCool

Re: Weekly Wednesday Weleases from Oakbound- this week: RAFM

They do have some stonking stuff. I'll put one aside for you. I'll also be taking orders, but at present they're sending stuff surface mail which is taking 2 months, I'd hoped to have these in the shop by Halloween!

Fimm McCool

Re: Oakbound Weekly Wednesday Welease: creepy rpg campaign b

The crops have been gathered, the bonfires flame on Kings Down.
The village prepares to weather the dark half of the cycle.
But all is not well…
A ritual has been broken, a chieftain is dead and up on the barrow a body lies burning.
When dark shadows stalk the night and the pale king awakens who will survive to see the spring come?
Who can reforge the Barrow Ring before it’s too late?

Barrow Ring Burning is the first full-length narrative campaign set in the world of The Woods, Oakbound Studio’s celtic-folklore influenced fantasy environment. The adventurers find themselves in the hamlet of Marbhanam on the eve of Samhain, a time and place where superstitions are running high. Together they must discover the secrets of the hill gnomes, confront the new chieftain of Marbhanam and venture into the shattered hillside to prevent the pale kings from breaking through the veil of death into the Mortal Realm. Barrow Ring Burning blends investigative pen-and-paper roleplay with tabletop scenarios to immerse the players in a world where folk tales are closer to truth than fiction.

http://www.oakbound.co.uk/the-woods

Fimm McCool

Re: Oakbound Weekly Wednesday Welease: Troll Outpost minis

The Oakbound Advent Calendar is set to release some goodies to well-behaved boys and girls...

Each day during advent we're adding a new miniature, and I'll let you into a little secret: we've taken on the former Troll Outpost range so expect beautiful sculpts by the likes of Alessio Cisbani and Diego Serrate!
Orc Shaman and Dwarf warrior now available.

Fimm McCool

Re: Oakbound release: Trolls page 2

We're getting our troll on over at oakbound.co.uk/the-woods with these lovely sculpts from the infamous Diego:

Fimm McCool

New Bogle and Huldra minis coming tomorrow (Wednesday) but just as good as a goblin and (high?) elf mage.

bogleb.jpg

huldra-akka.jpg

Back