Yet Another eBay Clearout

Zhu Bajie

Re: Warhammer Quest: Deathblow Issue 2 / Art of Lone Wolf

I can't believe you're selling stuff from a Kickstarter I backed, and I still haven't got my loot. :lol:

GARK CHALK:

Gark-Fighting-Fantasy.jpg

Re: Warhammer Quest: Deathblow Issue 2 / Art of Lone Wolf

I contacted Jamie Wallis directly (via email) to get my loot -- had to pay an extra £10 (which is what all the fuss seemed to be about on the KS) but it arrived two days after I gave him the cash via PayPal.

I sold the board game last month (by the time it finally arrived I had decided to cull my bloated board game collection, so it got swept away in that tide), but I forgot to include the book in the listing, so here it is separately.

Gark is also a He-Man creature, apparently:

Fimm McCool

Oh it was YOUR listing! I am very confused by it as I pledges for the Gary Chalk art book as part of that Kickstarter and all the news has been that the art book will not be produced as they hadn't ensured they had the copyright before promising it (dur...). But if this was part of your package.... are they just ignoring those people who pledged for art books?!!!

Zhu Bajie

The "Art of Gary Chalk" was a different book to the "Art of Lone Wolf".
The AoGC was supposed to be funded by the Lone Wolf Boardgame Kickstarter (and supposed to have Redwall and other stuff in it too) and doesn't exist.
The AoLW had been produced separately.

How Stormbringer ended up with a copy from AoLW from that KS, who knows, maybe it was added on as a 'replacement'. I still don't have my loot (and had sent extra to cover postage) - but am patient and have communicated with Greywood so am reasonably happy I'll see the game. Having said that I don't think the AoGC book is going to emerge from the wreckage.

Good luck with the sales Stormbringer. Some lovely looking, good condition stuff there.

Fimm McCool

Good to know. Yeah, shame about the KS. I pledged for the artbook just for the Redwall stuff, when that didn't materialise I offered to up my pledge to a game just to get something out of it but communication has gone quiet. I understand Megara are taking the remaining games to Europe soon, so with added postage I won't be shipping a game back to the UK.

Back