Warhammer 3rd Ed rulebooks

Redbranch

Copies in worse condition going for similar on there, but I'm happy to hang on to them if they don't go.
I sold all the WFRP books on there recently for good money so who knows.
Thanks for welcoming a new member.

Galadrin

You'll forgive their skepticism. We get a lot of 1-posters that swing in here trying to sell common stuff for a mint (and a lot of bots and spammers as well). Selling is fine, but we are a community first and foremost and a marketplace a distant second (maybe even third, if you count us secondly as a platform for Chico to peddle his lewd behavior). You're more than welcome here—show us your (painted!) lead or drop by some other threads to gab about the good old days!

Galadrin":wzona4c6 said:
You'll forgive their skepticism. We get a lot of 1-posters that swing in here trying to sell common stuff for a mint (and a lot of bots and spammers as well). Selling is fine, but we are a community first and foremost and a marketplace a distant second (maybe even third, if you count us secondly as a platform for Chico to peddle his lewd behavior). You're more than welcome here—show us your (painted!) lead or drop by some other threads to gab about the good old days!

Well put Galadrin 8-)

Redbranch":3vyeos21 said:
Copies in worse condition going for similar on there.

Going, but not gone. If you look at the ones with insanely high BIN prices, you'll see they've been up there for ever unsold, and mouldering away in professional reseller accounts. The best way to get realistic selling prices for anything on eBay is to look at sold prices and ignore all of the Buy-it-now listings. Or you could just list at 99p and let the market find it's price.

Redbranch

Galadrin":1kdbidqi said:

Well at least I put it on the ebay topic.
Introduction and some of my art from the oldish days: http://forum.oldhammer.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8463

Back