Warcolours Kolinsky Brushes

warcolours

Hello guys,

As you already know, Warcolours have been making amazing paints and selling them at even more amazing prices.
The time has come to make amazing handmade brushes and sell them at unbelievably amazing prices.

Without further comments we present to you the warcolours range of brushes, featuring an innovative handle design, high quality kolinsky (red sable) hair and a tubular protective case for each brush.

Once more we will have the products do the talking so get yours now here: http://www.warcolours.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=94/?tracking=566010af23844

attachment.php

Fimm McCool

Look nice. How do you source your Kolinsky? I like the style and I'm sure the quality's great but I'm not willing to buy into fur-farming purely for my hobby enjoyment.

warcolours

Fimm McCool":1jey39mf said:
Look nice. How do you source your Kolinsky? I like the style and I'm sure the quality's great but I'm not willing to buy into fur-farming purely for my hobby enjoyment.

our kolinsky hair supplier reassured me that no fur-farming exist for Kolinsky's.

You know what, even if your brushes are the best thing since sliced bread, I don't feel comfortable with our forum being used as a platform for you to push your wares.

Not sure how everyone else feels, but I ain't for it :evil:

Asslessman

optimus":s8z5wnd2 said:
You know what, even if your brushes are the best thing since sliced bread, I don't feel comfortable with our forum being used as a platform for you to push your wares.

Especially outside the selling section of it...

optimus":2t8l14kl said:

in the right forum i'm ok with it, provided that its not just free advertising but stuff that is relevant to our hobby and small cottage industries rather than the big names.

special deals for forum members would probably help convince me further of their good intentions, for example :grin:

warcolours

daddyorchips":n2jjh56f said:
optimus":n2jjh56f said:

in the right forum i'm ok with it, provided that its not just free advertising but stuff that is relevant to our hobby and small cottage industries rather than the big names.

special deals for forum members would probably help convince me further of their good intentions, for example :grin:

Sorry for letting you know about the products in this part of the forum.
As for the good intentions though, we have already issued 10% and 5% discount coupons for oldhammer forum members and some got used already.

But just to show once more our good intentions here you go: 10% discount on all items only for oldhammer users (5 uses only)

place your order on http://www.warcolours.com
upon checkout, use code: noads

Back