anybody interested in doing a joint purchase?

Hello Golgfag. Well spotted. Looks like a nice collection. Unfortunately I can not commit to a 50% share or anything like that. But I would be interested in picking up one of the dragon ogres and the minotaur on the right, and would be happy to pay reasonably for them to whoever picks up this lot. Also perhaps the harpies if they are going spare.

I am in Portugal btw.

Golgfag1

Ah, a chap after my own heart Dragon Ogres don't foresee a problem as I certainly wouldn't want seven of them, unfortunately the price is rising and I'm sure to go considerably higher - anybody else?

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1

Time continues to pass and I can that a considerable number of you have seen this message,so, before I close this discussion and take it to PM's is anybody else interested in joining this venture?

Paul / Golgfag1

Wow! That's a whole lot of lead Golgfag.

It's still got a couple of days left to go yet too, so I think it's gunna go a lot higher than £155.

I hope you find a partner in crime, but I reckon the price will get away from you by the time the auction nears the pointy end.

Golgfag1

as you say, there's some quite nice lead there and the price is only going one way and we're not even close to the end, yet. I'm well aware that the price will rise considerably more towards the end. but whoever wins -will be paying a fair price at the end! 8-)

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1

Sorry guy's I've just spotted something else which is a must have, even more than this - so apologies to all, but I'm keeping this one to myself :grin:

Good luck to anyone who chooses to go for it.

Paul / Golgfag1

Skarsnik

I now have the stuff from the OP in my possession, so if there is anything you want, please let me know and we can do a deal.

Back