eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:17 pm

eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

zedmeister wrote:
ardyer wrote:As I was thinking about this last night instead of sleeping, I was wondering if, in conjunction with this, people might find it useful to point out any auctions they see that others might come across due to bad titles or other such mistakes, especially if the poster isn't interested himself? For example, last night I came across a series of auctions for some squat/eldar/space ork mixed lots selling "citadel figurs" that might appeal to some people here.

I guess my only concern would be if someone gets ripped off after following a suggested link.

Yes, share the wealth! Not sure why you think you'd get the blame if an auction goes sour?

I'm starting a new thread in response to the above for people to post Oldhammer eBay auctions that may be missed by the rest of the group, due to things like misspellings, location, or poor descriptions. Obviously, the posters should have no connection (and assume no liability) to the seller.

I found these BIN lots last night with the misspelling "figers" and they are all located in the USA:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&i ... &_from=R40

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

Not bad, shame that he's mixed up the miniatures in a random fashion. Would love to have got hold of those flamers but not looking to spend $50 to get 2!. Though you do get a bunch of RT Ork Warbikes chucked...

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:48 pm

If i was US located there's a few lots i'd love to get, lot 3 and lot 10 have some bargains in for the price. Maybe there's a way for a number of people to chip in for a few lots and separate the items.

Donator

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Well I've grabbed one of those...if others want to get parts of others I'm willing to coordinate receipt and shipment from this side. Do remember that shipping price from the us have gone up
Recently.

I picked up lot 5. What's special in 3?

Blue
3rd Edition will rise AGAIN!!!!
My Painting collecting...and sometimes gaming Blog: http://bluesmarauders.blogspot.com/

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Blue in VT wrote:
I picked up lot 5. What's special in 3?

Blue

Lot 3 has a Khorne Bloodthrister or most of it (£10), Ork on Suber Cyboar (£10-12) and Chaos Warrior/sorcerer (£5/6) and Terminator (£5) Ork Warboss (£5) not bad for $25

Grand Buffoon of the Highest Order

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:17 pm

You have good eyes - I can barely make out the figures.

Donator

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Yeah...lots like these show how much my understanding of the 40k market is lacking. Those cyboars are ridiculous looking! 10-12£ really!

Cheers,

Blue
3rd Edition will rise AGAIN!!!!
My Painting collecting...and sometimes gaming Blog: http://bluesmarauders.blogspot.com/

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Blue in VT wrote:Yeah...lots like these show how much my understanding of the 40k market is lacking. Those cyboars are ridiculous looking! 10-12£ really!

Cheers,

Blue

I lack alot of Fantasy price knowledge but with 40k I've bought so much over the years that i'm quite up to date with it. And the Super Cyboar is amazing lot better then the early RT Cyboar with silly wheel. I've seen them go for £20 complete as there so massive.

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Looks like someone nabbed the exo armor squats & genestealer patriarch out of that group. Not bad considering those lots were potentially worth more than what they were listed for.

Still have the ad mech squat in group #9! Cheap! ;)
Krell had a sword...

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Naagruz wrote:Looks like someone nabbed the exo armor squats & genestealer patriarch out of that group. Not bad considering those lots were potentially worth more than what they were listed for.

Still have the ad mech squat in group #9! Cheap! ;)

Heh i know who bought those... :O lol
Next

Return to eBay (&similar) & Classifieds