eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

ardyer

ardyer":34i4t3jy said:
Chico":34i4t3jy said:
Dark Elf Chariot complete:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dark-Elf-Char ... 46104661e9

Not long left someone needs to snap up this bad boy.

Its not actually complete and I've been the high bidder for several days so every one leave this alone :)

EDIT: For clarification, it's got the wrong cold ones.

And I lost it by 1 gbp! Oh well, maybe next time. And if I find out it was one of you lot, I'm going after Chico :lol:

Chico

Heh psssh its only went for £30 i would have valued that slightly higher myself. Oh well that's a problem when you post links i guess someone might end up losing out.

ardyer

Chico":1mvxwcxh said:
Heh psssh its only went for £30 i would have valued that slightly higher myself. Oh well that's a problem when you post links i guess someone might end up losing out.

Thems the brakes I guess. I honestly didn't really expect to get it anyway and I suspect a lot of bidders were scared off by the incorrect cold ones. Then you have to track down the correct ones if you want to be complete. I was at a little bit further of a disadvantage as well since I'd have had to pay extra shipping fees on top of the the price of the model. This is how I'm rationalizing loosing, by the way ;)

Chico

It's ok i have to rationalise winning ebay lots lol, i end up bidding on far too much stuff that i end up winning then i think to myself WTF did i bid on that for.

bug16

Complete OOP DE chariots with the common crew are worth £30-40. I paid a lot less than £30 for mine. Yes, there are nutters who'll pay over £100 for one with the common crew but that's why they're nutters!

ardyer

bug16":2t81h2yc said:
Complete OOP DE chariots with the common crew are worth £30-40. I paid a lot less than £30 for mine. Yes, there are nutters who'll pay over £100 for one with the common crew but that's why they're nutters!

There is another one up right now with a starting bid of 29.99 gpb that no one seems to want to bid on. Although it is really gunked up with paint and there is so much detail in the chariot that I wouldn't want to put that kind of work into stripping it as you'll never clean out all the filigree and such. That, and I think one of the scythes is broken.

Orlygg

I am going to delete my eBay apps from my Kindle and iPad tonight. Its madness how much I am spending on minis at the moment but it seems evertime I log on there is another classic Oldhammer piece going for next to no money and I cannot resist them. I fear addiction will soon sweep overme!!!!

These are a few of my recent Oldhammer wins and what I paid.

Marauder Miniatures Giant £16
Marauder Miniatures Greater Daemon of Tzeentch £5.95
5 metal chaos renegades with plastic backpacks! £14.50
Plastic Fighting Fantasy Chaos Warrior MINT in box £0.99
High Elf Repeater Bolt Thrower and crew £1.04
Second version of Rogue Trader Terminator £6.55

But it must end before I drown in lead!

:(

Chico

Yes you should stop buying everthing, let everyone else have a chance ;) And dammit people stop bidding on the Fimir and 'Stealer Cult stuff or i'll hunt you all down and lick you! and yes i said lick you..

zedmeister

Chico":1is8dxej said:
Yes you should stop buying everthing, let everyone else have a chance ;) And dammit people stop bidding on the Fimir and 'Stealer Cult stuff or i'll hunt you all down and lick you! and yes i said lick you..

Too late, I've been snaffling the odd hybrid. :razz: Though I've ended up with a few duplicates recently

Chico

Heh i also gone a bit mad on the Cult i now have:

4 Magi
6 Familiars
23 Metal Hybrids
42 Plastic Hybrids
2 Metal Purestrains w/metal arms
13 Plastic Purestrains
6 Familiars
Too many Hybrid heavy weapon to count
FW Malcador Defender
FW Thunder Seige Tank
2 Scout Sentinals
Random RT leg/torsos, hunting lances, custom legs to make Hybrid rough riders.

Still need to get both Patriarchs, 3 Magi, 3 Familars, and the missing metal Hybrids then i'll be happy. Thens its just the FW tanks to buy lol

zedmeister

Yep, I've got my own collection going, not as extensive as you though (you're safe from me grabbing the mounted hybrids, however ;) ). I'm trying to complete my Space Hulk set for campaigns and I think I've got a few duplicates if you fancy a Hybrid for Hybrid swapsies as soon as I can get them sorted.

Fimm McCool

Chico":367g816z said:

Oi! Some of us were here first in the queue for Fimir y'know! But s'okay, I got all I want for now so you can have a turn. Although I too am now looking to revamp by Space Hulk set and so not averse to picking up a couple of hybrids... For which I blame Chico as it was digging out my copy of SH to find him a metal hybrid that started this!

sirrah

This auction here is pretty interesting: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Warhammer-/321146468395?pt=Games_US&hash=item4ac5d2382b

6 hours left, only 1 bid, and an as-yet unmet reserve.
But looking at the contents, it almost looks worth the $150 buy-it-now price.

I see:

a whole bunch of Mordini's Legion
a whole bunch of Mother Crushers
some (Nick Lund?) wolfriders
a handful of skaven
various orc/chaos stuff I don't know
A (seemingly falling apart) copy of Waaargh! The Orks
and rather prominent boxes of a Man Mangler and Lead Belcher that may or may not contain the models themselves (!!!)

If the reserve is reasonable (and the boxes are filled) this seems like a pretty great deal. I don't have the cash for it, alas.

Edit: I almost missed it, but there's also a curious "1 book of Warhammer" not pictured to be included with the sale.

Fimm McCool

I'd imagine someone on here will be interested in the renegades and orks there... if you are I'll take the squigs off your hands straight off! PM me for offers! :lol:

Back