eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

ardyer":1250rhhk said:
Naagruz":1250rhhk said:
My only concern would be to make it dead clear to the seller to make sure the minis were packed well.

I've previously picked up lots from folks who didn't know what they had & the minis came out on the back end looking like they went through a blender.

Heck, I've had that happen when buying a lot from a well respected member of CCM and highly rated ebay seller. Knowing something about the models does not equal knowing how to pack :grin:

Errrr...hope that wasn't me! :shock:

ardyer

Citadel Collector":1735jdru said:
ardyer":1735jdru said:
Naagruz":1735jdru said:
My only concern would be to make it dead clear to the seller to make sure the minis were packed well.

I've previously picked up lots from folks who didn't know what they had & the minis came out on the back end looking like they went through a blender.

Heck, I've had that happen when buying a lot from a well respected member of CCM and highly rated ebay seller. Knowing something about the models does not equal knowing how to pack :grin:

Errrr...hope that wasn't me! :shock:

No, I keep being outbid at the last minute on your auctions. In fact, I'd prefer if you come to me directly with your wares before posting them to eBay :lol:

Blue in VT

Alright guys...so the ship has come in on these lots....here is what I ended up with. I picked these up for a couple of gems that I was after and to use as trade/sale fodder so if there is something you are interested in let me know.

I got:
2 flamers

2 Random Eldar

These 40k ork infantry

2 Squats....sadly the same one...

40k "faceless" :? Jugger

1 complete Terminator...1 missing and arm...and an "off brand" termie? plus random bits

3 40k bikes...is that a squat bike on the right?

3 orc riders...the one on the left seems to be 2nd ed but the other two are RT?

Genestealer Primarch

What the hell is this thing?

And these two which I am most excited about

As soon as I'm back on my feet most of this will go right into the stripping vat...

Cheers,

Blue

Mutantdale

Nice haul Blue..
Okay a bit of help for you then :)

2 random elder are Harlequins both RT
2 squats sadly the same ones are Medics
3 40k bikes, Ork bike, Ork Nob bike, Squat trike
3 riders, 2 drivers and the one on the left is the Nob for the backseat of the nob bike you have, making the bikes complete (although the nob bike should have a banner pole on the back seat).
What the hell is this thing. It is a rare Tyranid Big Squig and you have made Chico jealous ;)

Hope this helps
MD

Chico

Hmmmm so many nice gems there Blue, I'd be interested in the Genestealer Patriach, Squig (Lol Dale), Orks Bikers. If you fancy selling um to little ol' me.

Back