eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

ardyer

zedmeister":1uqvkfr7 said:
ardyer":1uqvkfr7 said:
As I was thinking about this last night instead of sleeping, I was wondering if, in conjunction with this, people might find it useful to point out any auctions they see that others might come across due to bad titles or other such mistakes, especially if the poster isn't interested himself? For example, last night I came across a series of auctions for some squat/eldar/space ork mixed lots selling "citadel figurs" that might appeal to some people here.

I guess my only concern would be if someone gets ripped off after following a suggested link.

Yes, share the wealth! Not sure why you think you'd get the blame if an auction goes sour?

I'm starting a new thread in response to the above for people to post Oldhammer eBay auctions that may be missed by the rest of the group, due to things like misspellings, location, or poor descriptions. Obviously, the posters should have no connection (and assume no liability) to the seller.

I found these BIN lots last night with the misspelling "figers" and they are all located in the USA:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&i ... &_from=R40

zedmeister

Not bad, shame that he's mixed up the miniatures in a random fashion. Would love to have got hold of those flamers but not looking to spend $50 to get 2!. Though you do get a bunch of RT Ork Warbikes chucked...

Chico

If i was US located there's a few lots i'd love to get, lot 3 and lot 10 have some bargains in for the price. Maybe there's a way for a number of people to chip in for a few lots and separate the items.

Blue in VT

Well I've grabbed one of those...if others want to get parts of others I'm willing to coordinate receipt and shipment from this side. Do remember that shipping price from the us have gone up
Recently.

I picked up lot 5. What's special in 3?

Blue

Chico

Blue in VT":2x3w3f3e said:
I picked up lot 5. What's special in 3?

Blue

Lot 3 has a Khorne Bloodthrister or most of it (£10), Ork on Suber Cyboar (£10-12) and Chaos Warrior/sorcerer (£5/6) and Terminator (£5) Ork Warboss (£5) not bad for $25

Blue in VT

Yeah...lots like these show how much my understanding of the 40k market is lacking. Those cyboars are ridiculous looking! 10-12£ really!

Cheers,

Blue

Chico

Blue in VT":1wadnxuo said:
Yeah...lots like these show how much my understanding of the 40k market is lacking. Those cyboars are ridiculous looking! 10-12£ really!

Cheers,

Blue

I lack alot of Fantasy price knowledge but with 40k I've bought so much over the years that i'm quite up to date with it. And the Super Cyboar is amazing lot better then the early RT Cyboar with silly wheel. I've seen them go for £20 complete as there so massive.

Naagruz

Looks like someone nabbed the exo armor squats & genestealer patriarch out of that group. Not bad considering those lots were potentially worth more than what they were listed for.

Still have the ad mech squat in group #9! Cheap! ;)

Chico

Naagruz":3rliezn3 said:
Looks like someone nabbed the exo armor squats & genestealer patriarch out of that group. Not bad considering those lots were potentially worth more than what they were listed for.

Still have the ad mech squat in group #9! Cheap! ;)

Heh i know who bought those... :O lol

Too late to the party...not sure he even ships to Canada but sad I missed out on the exo-suits...sold mine years ago and still regret it...

ardyer

Fyi, he just put up a bunch more, same price. At least two with exo armored squats. Same "figer" misspelling as well.

Blue in VT

Alright...I'm in for a few of these...I appreciate the heads up. As mentioned before I'd be happy to
Transship if anyone else jumps in soon.

Cheers,

Blue

Naagruz

Wow. Always love to see dumps like these.

My only concern would be to make it dead clear to the seller to make sure the minis were packed well.

I've previously picked up lots from folks who didn't know what they had & the minis came out on the back end looking like they went through a blender. Ziploc bag & paper envelope for protection & you might as well save your money unless you want weights for your fishing line.

Far left on lot 14; what the heck is that? Rapier crew extra from Imp Gurad?

Chico

Indeed in lot 14 its a Rapier Crew, lot 17 lots like the uncatalogued freebooter Ork weridboy/warphead and a Genestealer Familiar. Good buy that one.

Chico

Citadel Collector":2nay4iuz said:
Chico":2nay4iuz said:
lot 17 lots like the uncatalogued freebooter Ork weridboy/warphead

Dont think so. If you re referring to the chap on the left with a staff he's a regular weirdboy

Yeah your right, staff is in the wrong hand :)

ardyer

Naagruz":2js3a6ls said:
My only concern would be to make it dead clear to the seller to make sure the minis were packed well.

I've previously picked up lots from folks who didn't know what they had & the minis came out on the back end looking like they went through a blender.

Heck, I've had that happen when buying a lot from a well respected member of CCM and highly rated ebay seller. Knowing something about the models does not equal knowing how to pack :grin:

Back