Via Lubunda Shop Open!

Zhu Bajie

It's in Treps sig, but thought it deserved it's own ad!

http://vialudibunda.com/

Kev Adams Pirate Goblins for example:

woodenleg_front_1.png

cpt_front_1.png

and some great ex-Metal Magic Joseph Ochmann Ogres (trolls?)
trollb-a_1.jpgl

and a bunch of other stuff - Dwarves, Skeletons, Wood Elves, some basing and scenery.

http://vialudibunda.com/

Zhu Bajie

Ah, I forgot to say, it's not free, you have to tell us who sculpted the dwarves, skeletons and wood elves.

treps

Zhu Bajie":b30oa1tq said:
Ah, I forgot to say, it's not free, you have to tell us who sculpted the dwarves, skeletons and wood elves.
I would if only I knew...

It's a range made of something like 40 miniatures (I'm still sorting the moulds and will add the other ones to the store) that I bought more than 1 year ago, they are supposed to have been made by Mark Evans a long time ago but they already changed hands 2 or 3 times before arriving here and information has been lost so I won't give credit until I'm sure, but if you know for sure who made them I'll credit him/her/them (the last owner was Gateshead Gaming)...

I have some other miniatures that I commissioned to Ratnik/Igor Karpov, Tim Prow, Leandro Ventic, Alessio Cisbani, Alix Elder, etc... that will be added to the stores in the weeks/months to come.

The goblin submarine was made by me, as is the jousting tilt, and there are other resin scenery to come.

The castings (metal and resin) are made by me, the only thing still not made here is moulds for metal miniatures as I don't have a vulcanizing press.

treps

Fimm McCool":348zfful said:
Glad to see the pirate goblins on sale... no extra-value boxed set of all of them though?
I don't know and open to comments on this (and on the rest)...

And Fimm, I still owe you one set but I must have lost your address if you could send it to me via PM...

Bruno

Zhu Bajie

treps":4acxu9xk said:
Zhu Bajie":4acxu9xk said:
I would if only I knew...

It's a range made of something like 40 miniatures (I'm still sorting the moulds and will add the other ones to the store) that I bought more than 1 year ago, they are supposed to have been made by Mark Evans a long time ago but they already changed hands 2 or 3 times before arriving here and information has been lost so I won't give credit until I'm sure, but if you know for sure who made them I'll credit him/her/them (the last owner was Gateshead Gaming)...

Ah, an unsolved mystery!

zoggin-eck

Good stuff. As mentioned, I only learned of your site in another thread, so it deserves a thread of its own.

treps":2s3vgmvg said:
Many thanks to Zhu for the free advertising :)

Have you tried some of the "news" sites? I don't recall seeing it on tabletopgamingnews, for example (and this is certainly more "news" than half of what they post :))

Great to see the Goblins on general release.

The other miniatures are by Mark Evans.I remember the range when Michael from Gateshead gaming bought them.Quite a few hero types to be released if i remember too.

treps

manic _miner":kpwmuzcw said:
Great to see the Goblins on general release.

The other miniatures are by Mark Evans.I remember the range when Michael from Gateshead gaming bought them.Quite a few hero types to be released if i remember too.
Thanks ! I will credit him on the site.

Yes there are some heroes, and I'm having some variants made from the original greens or masters to add to the range.

@zoggin-eck : yes I will make more public announcements but for now I'm trying to have more stuff on the shop :)

treps

The skeletons are boarding and you can preorder them right now on via ludibunda !

squelettes-detoures.png

If you preorder before November 5th you'll even get a free pirate girl and some shields of vileness so preorder now !

The skeletons have been sculpted by Tim Prow and the free pirate girl by Alessio Cisbani.

Suber

Just ordered the skellies. Still don't know what will I be using them for, but damn, they are so nice!

Blue in VT

@treps

Hey Bruno I'm having trouble completing my order for the Skeleton Pirates...I keep getting this message when I go to pay via paypal...?

PayPal gateway has rejected request. Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID (#10412: Duplicate invoice).

Can you help? I don't want to miss out on the goodies... :?

Cheers,

Blue

Back