Fantasy Miniatures book 1988- pricing?

Fimm McCool

There's a guy on ebay keeps popping the 1988 Fantasy Miniatures book on for a few hours at a time. His starting price is £20. I've picked up the other books for £8-10 and would like this one to collect the set, but he's resolute that this is 'ultra-rare' and worth far more than £20. Is he right? I just can't justify spending that on slim volumes like these regardless of how pretty they are!

I got mine from Amazon for a bit under $20 (so about £12). You might try there? I agree you should be able to get it for less than £20, with a bit of luck.

The way I made sure I was getting the right one was sending a picture of the cover to the seller and checking it was the one they had, as sometimes the book sellers have doesn't match up with the listing. (Several sellers didn't know there were several different years of 'Fantasy Miniatures' books and had different ones; one seller even had the 5th ed 'Warhammer Armies: Wood Elves' and hadn't realised that it had been listed for sale under the 'Fantasy Miniatures' page.)

Fimm McCool

This one:

51cQuFjWpfL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Harry

Yes. I do.
It's yours!
See how that works ... you give without asking ... the Universe rewards you with abundance. :grin:

Back