Chaz Elliott selling his collection

Chaz Elliott (yes, he of Games Workshop fame!) is about to start selling his collection of figures and artwork. He will be selling it via ebay and I’ll post again with a link when his auctions are live. I’ve seen much of what he has and I can tell you he has some very nice stuff for sale, including unreleased greens and figures and lots of 1980s Citadel and other manufacturers. Watch this space!

Zhu Bajie

DON'T DO IT CHAZ!!!!

Seriously tho', Steve, have you (or Chaz) had the opportunity to document the collection before it all gets split up?

Also (seriously) first dibs on any complete or half used sheets of letraset.

Zhu Bajie

Citadel Collector":2dbdagi6 said:
Not document as such Zhu, but nothing will be sold as "unknown" (if that answers your question?).

Yes and no! I was thinking more like the galleries you have on your site for the Bryan Ansell and John Blanche collections:

http://thecitadelcollector.co.uk/zen/

...but kinda dreaming of a Christies auction catalogue type thing or "Heroes for Wargames 2"...

If not I'll just have to save down the photos off of eBay.

zoggin-eck

wolfie907":2blfuqfq said:
his elves for heartbreaker are my all time favorite id love to have some more of these

Ha, I'm just making a thread pointing out that Ral-Partha now sell a bunch of these (and of course other Heartbreaker) and thought of this post!

Asslessman

zoggin-eck":1uhpn3nf said:
wolfie907":1uhpn3nf said:
his elves for heartbreaker are my all time favorite id love to have some more of these

Ha, I'm just making a thread pointing out that Ral-Partha now sell a bunch of these (and of course other Heartbreaker) and thought of this post!

Just buy some freshly cast, pressmould them in GS and BAM here you have Chaz Elliott greens !

zoggin-eck

Asslessman":2gkhfi9j said:
Just buy some freshly cast, pressmould them in GS and BAM here you have Chaz Elliott greens !

Nah, just paint them green like I do :) Or even a thin coat of GW's liquid greenstuff?

Silliness aside, I can't wait to see what Mr. Elliott has for sale.

wolfie907

ral partha Europe? just saw your new topic I just got three of these off ebay for 18.98 yesterday dooh I could have got them all from partha for about that and I checked their site last week before I went ebay trolling oh well at least I got originals

Back