Limited release tyranid Dominators - reasonable auction

Auretious Taak":2sc6vtee said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citadel-G...59?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item51bafefbcf

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citadel-G...16?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item51bafefc08

(I didn't realise it was by brigend_steve but regardless, I've not seen dominators listed at a price range that is even remotely reasonable since those paired ones went up for about 200 GBP many months back now so if you ever wanted any, get in on it). :)

Aye, almost always start my stuff at 99p and let the market decide.

Aiteal

Citadel Collector":2uvr5lu7 said:

No offence, but your descriptions are pants too.
Everyone knows that plastic night goblins with broken spears that look like they have been orally showered by Lady Gaga's paint vomiting friend are ultra-rare OOP pro-painted warhamer goblins and should have a starting price of 3 quid per models with 6 quid P&P.

I'm surprised you sell anything to be honest with such blatant disregard of 'the market' and marketing.

Aiteal":wawdgu4v said:
Citadel Collector":wawdgu4v said:

Everyone knows that plastic night goblins with broken spears that look like they have been orally showered by Lady Gaga's paint vomiting friend are ultra-rare OOP pro-painted warhamer goblins and should have a starting price of 3 quid per models with 6 quid P&P.

I'm surprised you sell anything to be honest with such blatant disregard of 'the market' and marketing.

Damn, so that's where I've been going wrong...

Aiteal":1fa42c1s said:
Citadel Collector":1fa42c1s said:

c71853cf5c1a12e7d5cce241a74ff6715c46e5109d9993d57cebb7dc7d8fbd01.jpg

Back