Carl Critchlow Artwork

Fimm McCool

Awh, I really want these for my new game. Bet there's nor rights attached but have asked the seller anyway. Anyone know if Carl still does commission work and what he charges?

Fimm McCool

Mr Papafakis":3cfta8ub said:
What sort of artwork are you interested in getting him to do Fimm?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Cover for my forthcoming post-apocalyptic kickstarter. Sadly none of the illustrations on ebay come with replication rights (still GW held) but I'm sending him background to look at today so he can put some ideas down. :)

I wonder what style he draws in nowadays? I haven't kept up to date with his work. Interested to hear how you go with the project.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Fimm McCool

His recent stuff is quite digital, but I'm asking for a more traditional oil style for the cover and maybe some classic black and white illustrations like the DF/Helsreach ones.

bug16

Mr Papafakis":3s63qjxv said:
I wonder what style he draws in nowadays?

He moved over to digital many years ago and has drawn a lot of Judge Dredd for 2000AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine. E.g.

dredd-werewolves-2.jpg

dieselmonkey":2i0a4szi said:
Fimm McCool":2i0a4szi said:
Carl's got the rest of his Dark Future art up on Ebay:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/preemby/...6R4AAOSw6Jxa8C6s&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Last chance to grab an original as he tells me that's all he has left.

AAARGH! Just when I have zero cash free. Always the case.

Apropo of nothing, Some of this artwork is why I made a 'Heavy Metal Hatchet Headz' t-shirt many years ago. :lol:

Said screw it and put some mid-range bids on. Ended up with two. :razz:

Back