eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

Jonas

dieselmonkey":9u5vau0x said:
Damn, they're genius, if I hadn't just bought a chaos cultist army I'd have bought them in a heartbeat! They'd go great with my halfling land ship and steam tanks.

Do you have pics of those? I am planning for some Gnome inventions to join my Dwarfs.

Golgfag1

Well following the success of Rigg's Shrine at BOYL this year, some of you maybe interested in acquiring a few 'C' series Amazons, yourself, so here's a not too cheap a collection of sixty, I offered £5 per figure, and received a counter offer of £430 for the lot, still a bit pricey for me, but you never know your luck if you make any offer of four hundred. Also, If you look at his other sales he has a hundred 'C' series Slann at just under a thousand pounds, again make an offer and you may get luck. :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citadel-C30- ... 1438.l2649

Paul/Golgfag1

dazza36":2xf3pnx1 said:
Just seen this and just can't understand how there could be so many un-opened !!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GAMES-WO...427/143225774002?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

Old shop stock, basically. I picked up a load of unopened blisters from a model railway shop once. they had a single retail display rack of GW models in the 80s, stopped selling them at some point and just had a bunch left in the stockroom. The railway stuff made more money and was what they knew about, so the old GW stock just got forgotten about. And no, it's all long gone ;)

Fimm McCool

I think the same person was trying to offload these on facebook a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately is was a case of serious "NO SPLIT" and there probably aren't that many people who'd want to (afford to) pick up everything.

Fimm McCool":1y008y8x said:
I think the same person was trying to offload these on facebook a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately is was a case of serious "NO SPLIT" and there probably aren't that many people who'd want to (afford to) pick up everything.

It's also not worth what they're after, tbh. Nearly a fiver a blister for a load of single figure packs? No ta, that's full retail. It's worth half what they're asking, tops.

Interesting that this thread has risen up again. I personally and royally P-doff with ebay. it's the prices.

Call me naive buy I think we old hammerers should keep the prices down. I was looking at some Ogres the other day. they were on for 99p. starting bid....they went for £10. Ten quid per miniature is unacceptable in my opinion.

I just stop following listings as they go past £6. At the end of the day, as much as we love this hobby....it's just a tiny bit of lead. We have to get real. Ebayers...selling old goblins for £6 +pp Please :evil:

Back