eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

Erny

I already nabbed a bunch of tehir more citadel orcy offerings, got me a big unit of the "unreleased", multi-part metal savage orcs already painted and waiting for BOYL.

Golgfag1

Erny":2dozsnso said:
I already nabbed a bunch of tehir more citadel orcy offerings, got me a big unit of the "unreleased", multi-part metal savage orcs already painted and waiting for BOYL.

Was quite tempted myself, given the numbers and painting, all very nicely done, but restricted my purchases to the barbarian types and a mammoth, as I don't need more O&G's :lol: Items just arrived will be joining the bar-bars as I begin to realize I'm not going to have enough of them done in time :lol: I was hoping that someone here - would spot them and save me from myself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    411.3 KB · Views: 1,410
  • $_57B.JPG
    $_57B.JPG
    397.2 KB · Views: 1,410

Just John

This thread isn't for advertising your own sales - just bargains you've spotted on ebay. Just start a new thread fif you have posted stuff to ebay yourself :grin:

Fimm McCool

Not convinced, probably just too much light directly on the mini making it super-shiny and hard to see the details. Did the ork pilot ever get made in metal? That would decide it.

Fimm McCool

There ya go then. I'd stopped playing by then so have never seen it before. Only because it had a similar base to the plastic Gorkamorka orks was I unsure. In that case I'd say no, these look just poorly lit to me.

Back