eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

King Arthur

Firstruleoffightclub":3hvac46o said:
Interresting stuff here :
Undead Cavalry, Zombies , Gnomes, ROR52/Dark Elf handler Cold one without saddles, Eternal Champion stuff , some Mordheim, Non Foundry slotted c26 men at arms.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/figuraobscura/m ... 7675.l2562

Good spot!

In the Undead Cavalry that is none other than 'Igor Mortis'! The 1706 Undead Knight from the Collectors Series! If I am not mistaken, he was only available as a give away with a copy of White Dwarf?

ardyer

Probably not worth the bin price, but you might be able to get it with an offer for a better price:http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=371306755705&alt=web

If there is something I really plan on going hog-wild to win, is it in good taste to post it here, so I don't end up fighting a forum fellow? Seller has some great stuff, many of which I'd like, but the one thing I'm determined to get! I'll sacrifice the lesser, but that one, I'm winning! (Unless the wife stops me!) :roll: ;)

Asslessman

In all honesty, I think you should keep it to yourself, most of us are an educated lot with some manners but we also get visits from unknown lurking thieves ^^

ardyer

I think posting out here but buying which ones you're going in for is fair. I they were listed last night, then I already know about them and was thinking about some too. But not so much that I'd want to compete with you and possibly drive your price up :p

Asslessman

ardyer":11m4ynn2 said:
I they were listed last night, then I already know about them and was thinking about some too.
Why do I sometimes get the impression that youv'e "finished" Ebay a couple of times already Andrew ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ardyer

Asslessman":87d26aai said:
ardyer":87d26aai said:
I they were listed last night, then I already know about them and was thinking about some too.
Why do I sometimes get the impression that youv'e "finished" Ebay a couple of times already Andrew ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The eBay mobile app offers some very strong functionality I haven't found on the actual web site. Do you don't have to spend much time to find some really good stuff.

LeadAsbestos":2682dyc6 said:
If there is something I really plan on going hog-wild to win, is it in good taste to post it here, so I don't end up fighting a forum fellow? Seller has some great stuff, many of which I'd like, but the one thing I'm determined to get! I'll sacrifice the lesser, but that one, I'm winning! (Unless the wife stops me!) :roll: ;)

Probably a good idea Chris.

Back