eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

Lestodante

mmm, I'm not sure it's really good to post "hidden" auctions...

one thing is to know that someone is searching for a certain figure and you help him with a pm. For example I'm from Italy and can't see certain auctions until I type in the address bar the correct link, and even if I search for "seller's other items" ebay returns zero results for that seller.
But if the auction is mistyped, it is a good way to reach a good piece for low prices (wich actually happens rarely) otherwise always the richer wins...
Personally, I weekly spend a lot of time doing daily reasearches to find some good occasion and sometimes I've found good stuff at great prices (1 bid only, mine), so all the time spent on these researches is woth.
But on the other side, I've seen people listing rare pieces like lady McDeath and Sandra Prangle simply as "magician" and "fighter": both auctions ended at cheap prices and next week the same figures were listed for sale by a more famous seller at higher prices (like 150).
So, at the end.. I still don't know :lol:

Niibl

Re: AW: eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

Lestodante":2spnmiex said:
mmm, I'm not sure it's really good to post "hidden" auctions...

one thing is to know that someone is searching for a certain figure and you help him with a pm. For example I'm from Italy and can't see certain auctions until I type in the address bar the correct link, and even if I search for "seller's other items" ebay returns zero
Especially the latter is very annoying, but once you have the name you can search on the other sites.
I am regularly searching on .de, .co.uk and .com and have an eye on .fr as well.
Sadly the funds are limited...

Golgfag1

Also a case of what you see is what you get, so none of little bit's and piece come with the main figure, shame. :cry:

Paul / Golgfag1

A Badger

Sadly a shill bidder - was watching the giant, but will pass now. Better to have knocked £50 off the BIN each month until it sold - at least that way you'd have had a fair auction & attained the best price...

Skarsnik

A Badger":2x2chx39 said:
Sadly a shill bidder - was watching the giant, but will pass now. Better to have knocked £50 off the BIN each month until it sold - at least that way you'd have had a fair auction & attained the best price...

Yep, this was the most obvious shill bid I've ever seen. It was back up for sale within minutes of the auction ending. Clearly the seller thinks it's worth much more than it is. He seems to be fixated on the one that was up for £850, despite the fact that as far as I know it never sold.

grim1

another item won by Bidder: a***m ( 0 ) New eBay Member (less than 30 days) Feedback: 0% Positive.
from ufuk99.

i wonder if he'll give himself a combined postage discount.

Skarsnik

Just John":uyy7egi5 said:
I just placed an offer of £1.50 for the giant. I wonder will he accept it :twisted:

I actually placed what I thought was a serious offer for it, but he came back with a ridiculously high counter offer, so I didn't follow it up.

Back