Photos from BOYL 2014

ChaosChild

Some initial snapshots from the big siege game, this is just the initial battle on Friday. There are plenty of cameras around the table so I'm sure there are more to come. :)

20140808_1702311.jpg

20140808_1702491.jpg

20140808_1702401.jpg

20140808_1702531.jpg

20140808_1702311.jpg

Blue in VT

:shock: :o :shock: :o :grin: WOW! that is a thing of BEAUTY to behold! thanks for sharing. Is this set up in a Tent?!?!?! it actually provides nice lighting for photography!

Carry on!

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT":ae8taqde said:
:shock: :o :shock: :o :grin: WOW! that is a thing of BEAUTY to behold! thanks for sharing. Is this set up in a Tent?!?!?! it actually provides nice lighting for photography!

Carry on!

Cheers,

Blue

The Ansells were considering getting a marquee last time I saw them - I guess they made that decision :grin:

ChaosChild

Citadel Collector":1b2bt8f7 said:
Blue in VT":1b2bt8f7 said:

Carry on!

Cheers,

Blue

The Ansells were considering getting a marquee last time I saw them - I guess they made that decision :grin:
Yep, about half of the tables are in a marquee in the courtyard. The rest (most of the 6x4s) are in the shop.

axiom

Here are some of my pics from today's fun and games:

Gorkamorka madness:
BOYL2_zpsbeb9603b.jpg

BOYL4_zps856ddd9e.jpg

BOYL5_zpsd7e4a123.jpg

Confrontation splendour:
BOYL6_zps26903242.jpg

BOYL7_zps63bcab83.jpg

BOYL8_zps22f727e6.jpg

BOYL9_zps58212105.jpg

BOYL10_zps9d57ea74.jpg

BOYL11_zpsae695ccb.jpg

BOYL12_zps981fd9f4.jpg

And finally, my smallish haul of goodies:
BOYL13_zps80915d57.jpg

Fantastic games, wonderful hosts - brilliant day!

Bane

From the Shadows of Rensburg (a Realm of Chaos warbands narrative scenario). Played by Vyper's Khorne warband, VanLoon's Khorne warband, Lenihan's Highlanders and Warlord Paul's Human Adventurers (with a halfling and an ogre):

With a full write up on the blog!

Harry

That was a great looking game played with some lovely looking miniatures.
Who's was the pig rider? and is there any chance of some more pictures of him?

Bane

Harry":akf77x80 said:
That was a great looking game played with some lovely looking miniatures.
Who's was the pig rider? and is there any chance of some more pictures of him?

Cheers Harry, it really was a great game to GM with four great fellows participating. The pig rider (it's just a toy pig) was one of my Rensburg townsfolk (based on an image from one of Bosch's paintings) - in fact the four fellows next to him are also homage to Bosch's "the blind leading the blind".

I'll post some photos of him and the townsfolk characters on my blog within the next couple of days.

VanLoon

Hi Bane - just wanted to say thanks for running the Shadows over Rensburg game.

My personal highlight - recruiting a local elf to my warband who then turned against his former neighbours, heartlessly slaying the beautiful lady from across the village :o

Thanks again, it was great fun.

Great pics. I am glad to see that that nurgle warband which i have admired on the forums got a game including the pools of slime and the person turned to maggots!

Back