Tables etc at Foundry

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2014, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:58 am

Re: Tables etc at Foundry

weazil wrote:
Chico: I don't understand why you need two 6x4's? As I see it, you're using the same table for two different events that don't conflict with each other?

Hey bud,

There's 5 people for the Epic Bring and bash 1 on 1's, enough for 2 games at the same time for maximum amount of games. Just planning ahead so tehres no one left without space or a game.

Cheerrs

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Chico wrote:
weazil wrote:
Chico: I don't understand why you need two 6x4's? As I see it, you're using the same table for two different events that don't conflict with each other?

Hey bud,

There's 5 people for the Epic Bring and bash 1 on 1's, enough for 2 games at the same time for maximum amount of games. Just planning ahead so tehres no one left without space or a game.

Cheerrs

Okay, so to be clear: You want 2 6x4's for your epic bring and bash in the afternoon, one of which you will have used for your judge dredd game in the morning?
Regards,
Gaj

Always interested in contacting any gamers interested in Warhammer Fantasy 3rd Edition!
Also interested in any old 80's Citadel figures you may want to get rid of.

http://warhammerforadults.blogspot.com

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:52 pm

The GoMo game will not last for the whole Sunday so the Conforntation game could take place on the same table (meaning we don't need 2 tables).
We could use 2 though since wee could leave Ferrograd (the terrain used for the quickening, pirate game and confrontation game) on a single table so that's it's available to those who want to play a sensei game on Sunday morning.
Bottom line is we can take only 1 table if needed or 2 if there are enough.

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:56 pm

Asslessman wrote:The GoMo game will not last for the whole Sunday so the Conforntation game could take place on the same table (meaning we don't need 2 tables).
We could use 2 though since wee could leave Ferrograd (the terrain used for the quickening, pirate game and confrontation game) on a single table so that's it's available to those who want to play a sensei game on Sunday morning.
Bottom line is we can take only 1 table if needed or 2 if there are enough.

I'm expecting that we will have tables spare and won't need to condense, but I'm managing it as if we must condense, just in case. Currently, there are tables available anyway, so I'm not worried. I believe these will be used by casual games created on the day, though.

You are right, though - there was a mistake on the spreadsheet - the GoMo game is only half a day.
Regards,
Gaj

Always interested in contacting any gamers interested in Warhammer Fantasy 3rd Edition!

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:42 pm

weazil wrote:
Chico wrote:
weazil wrote:

Hey bud,

Cheerrs

Okay, so to be clear: You want 2 6x4's for your epic bring and bash in the afternoon, one of which you will have used for your judge dredd game in the morning?

That is bang on my good Sir :) many thanks

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Hi all,
Could i please reserve a 6x4 for the shadows of rensburg warbands game? I'll only be playing if there is sufficient interest, on a turn up and play basis, so I can't plan a scheduled day or time... Also would anyone have some spare trees I could borrow please?

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Thanks; that's very useful. download/file.php?mode=view&id=1853
Attachments
C05 Oriental Heroes.png
C05 Oriental Heroes.png (102.1 KiB) Viewed 483 times

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Bane wrote:Hi all,
Could i please reserve a 6x4 for the shadows of rensburg warbands game? I'll only be playing if there is sufficient interest, on a turn up and play basis, so I can't plan a scheduled day or time... Also would anyone have some spare trees I could borrow please?

Hi Bane

You already have a table booked for all of Saturday (table 3 to be precise).
Regards,
Gaj

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Chico wrote:
That is bang on my good Sir :) many thanks

I'll book that for you accordingly.
Regards,
Gaj

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 am

Morning morning. Well looking forward to this, thanks for all the organisation that's come into this.

I've confirmed an opponent for my Retro 40K game. Could I please reserve a 6'x4' table for the Saturday afternoon?
My miniatures blog: www.ninjabread.co.uk
PreviousNext

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2014