[BOYL14 Activity] Painting Challenge

Asslessman

I was thinking about something...

While we are going to game and trade (drinking's will be covered too I suspect) I was thinking another important part of our hobby would be left out : Painting. there will be occasions to look at wonderfl models of course, both on the tables and on the shelves of the Foundry but having a painting activity could be intersting don't you think?
?
What would you think of having a little speed painting challenge? I understand some of you might be reluctant to speedpainting some of their beloved lead models but just take 2-3 hours on a primed model and you can make wonders.
Because it is not a tounament I wold even be inclined to add a special rule : every once in a while, painters would switch their model with their immediate neighbour so that any entry would be a group work !

I'd really be up fo rthis and would even be willing to remove a pair of socks this time to squeeze a couple of brushes and paintpots...

Anyone likes challenges here?

Re: [BOYL14 Activity]

Sounds like a giggle but god knows how we'll squeeze it time wise. Maybe we should combine the speed painting with the drinking and then judge our efforts on the sunday!

Asslessman

Yeah I know It's why I fear people might be reluctant. I would have no problem doing this while drinking and talking non-sense with you guys ! (just have to be extra careful to to take the pint for the water glass... :?

Bane

I think that's a great idea (especially with a few drinks on the go), and I may need a break from all the gaming anyway as I'll be quite unprepared for so much in such a short space of time.

Even if there's no specific event I'll be bringing some primed minis, paints and brushes to do a bit of painting regardless and anyone's welcome to join me.

Back