GORKAMORKA RT BASH RESOURCES

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2014, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:45 pm

GORKAMORKA RT BASH RESOURCES

I'm posting this lot here so that cheetor can access them easily for printing, and so that players involved can look over the wargear available and decide what they want to include on their vehicle :D I'll add the other data sheets here when they are done.

Image Image Image
Image Image

I was thinking - should we add one more wargear option for a 'reinforced ram' in case someone really wants one? Basically it lets you roll two dice for ramming damage and pick the highest. Thoughts? Also, any of the cards can be easily edited if needs be.
Last edited by Captain Crooks on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: GORKAMORKA RT BASH RESOURCES

Great work Cap'n, thanks!

The rules for the scenario wont be locked down until next week. Players should bear in mind that they may not have access to all of the upgrades listed, even if they have them modelled on to their vehicle.

Incidentally, I certainly wouldnt let rules from a scenario at a con dictate what I attach to one of my modelling projects, but I also wouldnt get my knickers in a twist if I didnt get to use my eight heavy stubbers or whatever in the game either :)

A Ram card is a good idea Captain. Its a staple of the genre.

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2014