The best reminder of the day.

Harry

Erny":3e22uow3 said:
So after all our talk of getting together and making an oldhammer miniature the Titans of our childhood just step up and give us what we wanted. War gamers really are the nicest people and our heroes are real gentlemen.
I did suggest at the time ... 'we should just ask'. :grin:

Agree 100% ... Great guys.

On the original topic ... I would just get someone with a big voice to shout "Team picture" at an appropriate time.

Asslessman

Harry":3hy4mrdp said:
On the original topic ... I would just get someone with a big voice to shout "Team picture" at an appropriate time.

There should be but otherwise the schedule is already set, Gaj/Weazil has added a timetable in the "event" thread so that our plans and games don't interfere with the team picture and the painting contest (or the other way round ...)

Golgfag1

The only thing I can think to say is - Thank you, as anything else wouldn't express what I'm thinking at the moment.

Paul / Golgfag1

weazil":1m45ws02 said:
Seemed like the best place to post this...

From Bryan Ansell:

Kevin Adams has kindly offered to sculpt a special Oldhammer Goblin for the event. He is pushing the putty as I speak. Assuming we get it cast up on time everyone will get a free one on the day. We will cast up a hundred and probably sell any leftovers off.

I'll just leave this here...

https://boyl2014.wufoo.com/forms/oldham ... lead-2014/

Zhu Bajie

Here's a photo of the cheeky old chap!

oldhammer+goblin.jpg

I think it's great that Kev donated his time and Bryan the production facilities, looks really fun!

Kaaleb

I'm fallin in love with that Gobbo and can't be on the Con :(

Can anyone who's at the Oldhammer Day 2014 buy 1 or maybe 2 of them for me? Would trade or pay for him...

Pleassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee :roll:

Thats great. Love the slotta tab. really makes it a one of a kind somehow.

Best wishes and have a barrel of fun all those that attend.

Back