Re:[BOYL]MINI Mini Wargames Tables. At BOYL this weekend!

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2014, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:47 am

Re: Re:[BOYL]MINI Mini Wargames Tables. Sign Up Closed.

Maybe we should all have badges with our nom-de-forum on them, it's making the first couple of hours much easier! :lol:

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:57 am

whiskey priest wrote:Maybe we should all have badges with our nom-de-forum on them, it's making the first couple of hours much easier! :lol:

Im serious about the blue cat badge actually. I find my own various stupid pseudonyms difficult enough to track. I often find that I am talking or trading with someone online that I have already spoken with, except that I dont know it.

If a "Hi Im Paul/cheetor/sho3box/Benedict Hallmark" badge is good enough for my Failed Sex Change Op Anonymous group, then its good enough for BOYL ;)

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:10 am

whiskey priest wrote:Maybe we should all have badges with our nom-de-forum on them, it's making the first couple of hours much easier! :lol:

I was going to have a "Hi, Im Jean-Baptiste and I am an asslessman" kind of badge actually. Maybe we could build a template on which we could add our avatar/username/realname?

Post Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Just a quick note to remind you all that if you have paid for your souvenir tables then I will have them for collection at BOYL this weekend (see second post in this thread for list of those who have paid and those who are due to pay in person over the weekend). Come up and ask me for them. I will have some sort of badge with that blue cat image to the left on it.

<---

If you have put your name down for a set of tables and have yet to pay then I have them put aside for you until Sunday at which point I will make any unclaimed tables available to anyone who might be looking for a set (if you have put you name down but cant make it until Sunday them PM me and I will hold them until then).

Lastly, I have a very small number of unassigned mini tables. If anyone reading this wants them then ask me over the weekend.

See you there :)

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Re: Re:[BOYL]MINI Mini Wargames Tables. At BOYL this weekend

If you still have any available on Sunday (won't be there Saturday) then I would definitely like one. Completely understand if they've all gone by then though.

Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:59 am

ChaosChild wrote:If you still have any available on Sunday (won't be there Saturday) then I would definitely like one. Completely understand if they've all gone by then though.

I'll put a set aside for you today :)

Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:29 am

cheetor wrote:
ChaosChild wrote:If you still have any available on Sunday (won't be there Saturday) then I would definitely like one. Completely understand if they've all gone by then though.

I'll put a set aside for you today :)

That's great, thanks. :D

Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Any tables left for tomorrow? I know it's late but I've managed to drag along some fellow old timers!!!
For retro sci-fi action visit my Oldhammer 40k Blog:

http://classicastartes.blogspot.co.uk
Previous

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2014