[BOYL 2014] Dice - possible DISASTER!

Mister Rab

Re: [BOYL 2014] Dice sign up

Hurrah! Now both sizes have enough interest to be be made :grin: :grin: 8-)

With that pair of milestones reached, I think it's time to put a deadline in place for me to place the order by and start collecting your pennies. If you want to change your order, or you haven't ordered yet but want to, please post in this thread by 09:00, GMT, Saturday 14th June which is this Saturday coming.

Darkson

Re: [BOYL 2014] Dice sign up - deadline 14/06

1 large and 4 small for me please.
Add them to Moodygit's order, and we'll share postage and I'll get from him - ta.

MoodyGit

Re: [BOYL 2014] Dice sign up - deadline 14/06

Darkson":2nrsguj2 said:
1 large and 4 small for me please.
Add them to Moodygit's order, and we'll share postage and I'll get from him - ta.
I have no problem with this, bill me and I'll mug him later.

Mister Rab

Re: [BOYL 2014] Dice sign up - last 24 hours!

Last 24 hours, chaps, before I finalise the quantities and start collecting in monies to make the order - get those paypal accounts warmed up! :grin:

Chico

I'd like to up my order to 15 Small and 3 Large as a friend of mine wants some :grin: cheers

Mister Rab

Done!

Now that I have a good idea of the final numbers, I spoke with the manufacturers and, postage and VAT included, the pricing was spot on. 75p for the little 'uns and £1 for the big. Any extra orders received by 9am tomorrow will get added in, so don't worry if you've not chosen your final desired quantity yet :grin:

I'll make the order on Monday, so I'd very much like it if you were able to paypal me in the next few days so that I'm not broker than a broke thing. Also, please make it so that you pay the paypal fees - the margin across the whole order is about £2 and I'd rather not be out of pocket! :?

My paypal address is stephenmichaeldobson AT gmail DOT com

Please put your forum name in the confirmation email so I can check off the list, and if you want me to post them to you rather than collect them in person at BOYL, hold off on paying but drop me a PM so I can factor in postage.

Thanks,
Rab

cheetor

I paid you Mister Rab, then I realised that I was supposed to pay you for five small dice, not four so I sent you a second payment for 0.75p.

Sorry about that. Duh. :oops: :roll:

Total paid £4.75, I paid the fees.

Thanks.

Re: [BOYL 2014] Dice - orders closed, payment being taken

£5.50 sent to you electronically, I did forget to put my forum name on though as was being assaulted by wee people!

Back