BOYL - Where are you staying?

Skarsnik

There seems to be a mix of opinion on where to stay, so it is likely there will be a split between Newark and Nottingham. please post below when you are booked into a hotel and it will allow people to stay together with the people they want to (or avoid the ones they don't!) I'll keep this OP updated.

Newark

Best Western (http://www.bestwestern.co.uk/hotels/dei ... fault.aspx)
Just John (Fri, Sat)
Cheetor (Fri, Sat)
theottovonbismark (Fri, Sat)
Leromides (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Asslessman (Sat)
Mister Rab (Fri, Sat)
Antipixi (Fri, Sat)
Whiskey Priest (Sat)
Chico (Fri, Sat)
Skarsnik and Old Lead (Fri, Sat) I booked a twin room, so if someone wants to split the cost, there is a space free. However, if you snore, I reserve the right to smother you with a pillow.
Bane (Fri, Sat)
VanLoon (Sat)
Erny + Erny's Bro (Fri, Sat)
lenihan (Fri, Sat)
Vyper (Fri, Sat)
Harry (Fri, Sat)

Some poncy looking hotel near Foundry (http://sleepinluxury.co.uk/welcome-2/)
Warlord Paul

Nottingham

cheetor

theottovonbismark, Just John and I are staying in the Best Western in Newark on Friday and Saturday.

(good stuff starting this thread Skarsnik, thanks)

Mister Rab

Best Western for me and antipixi on Friday night, and Whiskey Priest will join us for Saturday night.

Sounds like the Best Western is the place to be!

cheetor

ramshackle_curtis":1boqgcqg said:
I will obviously be going to my comfy bed at home in Nottingham. Anyone else driving from notts and can give me a lift at all please?

If you are heading to Foundry on Friday afternoon, we can give you a lift. PM me here a day or two before if you are heading over on Friday and we can organise something :)

Chico

Why do I get the feeling staying in the Best Western is going to get messy, Oldhammer Jager shots anyone?

Erny

Me and me bro now booked into Best Western for Friday and Saturday night. Its where the kids are at.

Erny

Here's hoping inn vain that they have some decent beers..

Less of the receding hair please.

antipixi

Erny":1qts6hk4 said:
Less of the receding hair please.

I hope that pun was deliberate!!! :grin:

+ the last Best Western I stayed at had bottle ales and guiness on tap.

Chico":1qts6hk4 said:
Hey! I have loads of hair! Shame it's on my chin and arse! heh

I actually have a full head of hair and no beard (the wife doesn't like them :(), but I can rival anyone when it comes to bumfuzz and leg hair (albeit blonde and only visible at close range)!

Apologies for the derailment, please resume the accommodation discussions at your easiest convenience.

Back