BOYL - Where are you staying?

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2014, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:26 pm

Re: BOYL - Where are you staying?

Wow, am I reading that right? :shock: £70.95 for the friday night and £82 for the saturday at the best western? Maybe I'm not coming after all....!

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Maybe someone would share his room? :D

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Fimm McCool wrote:Wow, am I reading that right? :shock: £70.95 for the friday night and £82 for the saturday at the best western? Maybe I'm not coming after all....!

You left it too long to book, people were warned that prices would rise. I booked early and got both nights for £100 total :)

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:15 pm

Chico wrote:
Fimm McCool wrote:Wow, am I reading that right? :shock: £70.95 for the friday night and £82 for the saturday at the best western? Maybe I'm not coming after all....!

You left it too long to book, people were warned that prices would rise. I booked early and got both nights for £100 total :)

Yep, they only have 32 rooms, and we have already booked 16 of them, and I guess more will have been booked by normal folk. So as they run out prices were bound to go up.

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi Fimm

I've got a double and two singles in my room, so I guess we (that is, Andre and myself) could squeeze you in - the downside is that I'm only there for the Saturday evening.
Regards,
Gaj

Always interested in contacting any gamers interested in Warhammer Fantasy 3rd Edition!
Also interested in any old 80's Citadel figures you may want to get rid of.

http://warhammerforadults.blogspot.com

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:16 pm

After seeing the posts about rising prices for the best western i finally got in gear and booked a room, though ive not signed on for any games and out of my entire collection i only have 3 dwarf slayers that have been painted to a tabletop standard (not by me i hasten to add) but i dont care as im looking forward to seeing other people armies in action and being able to chat hobby with like minded people.

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:11 am

Skarsnik & Old Lead wrote:
Chico wrote:

Yep, they only have 32 rooms, and we have already booked 16 of them, and I guess more will have been booked by normal folk. So as they run out prices were bound to go up.

Didn't think I could get there until this week, so no option to book earlier. Even £100 seems a bit steep for two nights, I was expecting something cheap and cheerful in the region of £30 per night ...

weazil wrote:Hi Fimm

I've got a double and two singles in my room, so I guess we (that is, Andre and myself) could squeeze you in - the downside is that I'm only there for the Saturday evening.

Thanks Weazil. Very tempted, maybe I can cadge a tent for the Friday night? :)

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:44 am

Sadly the rooms were never going to be cheap as it's prime holiday time as most the schools are off for Summer Hols.

But If you need to crash a room Friday night Fimmster mate you can have my floor :) I do snore and I might not be sober :)

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Hmmmmm.... even more tempting. Happy to pay a proportion for use of the floor, and don't worry about the sobriety; I'm not planning on it either! :twisted:

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:17 pm

It's cool, we'll sort something out even if it's just a pint :)
Previous

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2014