[BOYL14 EVENT] Confrontation Royal Rumble

axiom

I would hazard a guess that this might be one of the most memorable games of Confrontation ever; proper gangs; big scenario; fantastic scenery; overseen by Bryan Ansell. Its got win written all over it. In the olden days we might have got a WD articla out of it too ;)

antipixi

axiom":2orudu2r said:
I would hazard a guess that this might be one of the most memorable games of Confrontation ever; proper gangs; big scenario; fantastic scenery; overseen by Bryan Ansell. Its got win written all over it. In the olden days we might have got a WD articla out of it too ;)

But instead it'll get written up from about 5 or 6 perspectives on blogs. Much cooler!

I'm still in shock that we're going to be playing confrontation!!! Sooooo coooool! :grin:

antipixi

Presenting Imamu's Eradicators:

SDC10329.jpg

Not long to wait now!

axiom

Wonderful! They look like real scavengers...brutal and desperate. I like the bright blue & green to make them pop.

Asslessman

ABsolutely brilliant Chris ! They have Rogue trader written all over the face ! Like Cheetor said, they have that Cursed earth scum look that fits the bill ! I love them.

Asslessman

I'm really sorry but I think it's a tad too late for me to prepare anything consistent for your gang now. I'm already afraid the game takes too long with 20 models. I definitely invite you to come and have look and if the games goes smoothly and rapidly, I'd more than delighted to have fresh blood on board. I just can't promise you anything for the start right now. I hope you understand.

Back