[BOYL14 EVENT] The rogue trader quickening

Asslessman

I'd say standard anything (human, squat, eldar, halfling, maybe not zoat) or normal follower but normal followers mean tougher followers and longer games, maybe we can afford that with th ereduced bands of 3...

antipixi

I really like the idea of a band of heroes. The non-Sensei characters shouldn't last too long with 6 other groups on the table shooting at them (and everyone else).

LOVE the cards! 40k Sensei buying and painting has just jumped the paint queue!

KISS

Either Standard Sensai profile OR JB will randomise it.

Standard racial profile for humanoid sized followers.

1 Necromunda skill chosen by player to define the character of the sensai.

antipixi

Okay, I've found the model for my Sensei. :grin:

Sensei: Lady Nkiruka, she believes that the children of the Star Child herald the return of the Emperor. (Nkiruka is an African name meaning 'the greatest will come'.)

The model in question is:
HFSF111%20Andreah%20web.jpg

Available from Hasslefree: HERE

Asslessman

Heeeeeeere we are! BORN to be kings, we're the princes of the univeeeeeeerse, (pathetically starts air playing guitar on the ground), AHOOOON AHOOOON IIIOOOOONN :

SS852051.JPG

Oh, it's my WIP connor Mc Lambert AKA grey sensei...

cheetor

Asslessman":55ue1k8k said:
Oh, it's my WIP connor Mc Lambert AKA grey sensei...

Looking good JB. I got working on my "overdressed haggis" over the weekend. It should be finished by the end of the week with a little luck. I was humming Queens catalogue all weekend...

Asslessman

Cheetor just made me a very clever suggestion to have a "shrine" or Holy ground in the field where fighting would be proscribed (meaning not forbidden). While not restrictive in any kind of way it could add a little flavour to how our brave sensei behave. If you people are fine with it, I'll try to build a shrine with base to represent it.

cheetor

I am just looking for an excuse to buy this "Confession Machine". X radius around that could be Holy ground perhaps, unless someone has a suitable Imperial Shrine or similar.

MXMTR002_confessionmachine-441x315.jpg

Ramiresh is almost finished. I might get him completed and photographed this evening.

cheetor

whiskey priest":3pm8n87s said:
Sounds like a plan. I've looked at those confession machines before, Ferrograd might need a couple!

Yeah, I think that every dusty wasteland highway in the Imperium should have a Confessional every few km, just in case any pilgrims suddenly realise mid-flagellation that they have something additional to confess.

Since I put up that image I remembered that I have an Honoured Imperium box (soon to become OOP apparently folks) that would work too:
The Aquila from that would be a simple way to define an area as Holy.

99120199023_HonouredImperiumNEW01.jpg

Asslessman

I've always thought that Space Marine looked like he needs to go to the loo with his legs aganst each other and head down...

The broken Aquila is indeed the most elegant and easy way to represent a "Holy Ground"

Asslessman

theottovonbismark":3kbywrcm said:
Asslessman":3kbywrcm said:
I've always thought that Space Marine looked like he needs to go to the loo with his legs aganst each other and head down...

It's true, and now I can't un-see it! :lol:

They shall know no fear, that's a given right, but every human being has got to take a piss sometime...

cheetor

Asslessman":39cz2mow said:
They shall know no fear, that's a given right, but every human being has got to take a piss sometime...

You are right. I had to check as I could have sworn that there was a mention of waste recycling in the Mk VI armour, but nope...

Power_Armour_Schematic.jpg

"Food and drug filler" and "food mixing and processing plant" dont really count.

Asslessman

cheetor":1trmmqiw said:
You are right. I had to check as I could have sworn that there was a mention of waste recycling in the Mk VI armour, but nope...

The moment I posted , I realised how wrong I was not to check this very picture beforehand or I would regret it (I knew you or some other wouldn't let this go). I decided to take the risk and not check and my (vague) memories were actually right... few, close one :? 8-)

Now I'm thinkng making some special cabins for Space Marine maintenance where they can basically plug themselves and recharge batteries, food and drugs tanks and empty all sorts of wastes. But that should probably go with th eMalal Manbearpig and Slann Hamster rider and wait for a little longer...

The aquila will be great for Holy Ground.

I was thinking about how the Sensei killing is going to work and thought about whether we should go with a situation where a Sensei last wound can only be taken by another Sensei and only in combat. Any shooting attacks while on his last wound would knock him down or pin him if you gents prefer.

Back