[BOYL14 EVENT] The rogue trader quickening

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2014, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Tue May 20, 2014 12:46 pm

[BOYL14 EVENT] The rogue trader quickening

Ok guys, all this sensei madness has got some of us to consider doing a little game.

Far too much immortals are appearing and it looks like a lot more are due for BOYL, aaaaand you know what they say , THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

This games is not defined yet but the basic idea will be to let as much sensei or other immortals in the arena and see who comes out of the madness.
I believe the game will take place after the conforntation/necromunda mash-up we're doing on Saturday but that could change.

Rules : to be clarified, any suggestions to have a quick, nervous games happily welcomed, I would prefer to have a system woherent with the other games played so that we don't have a whole bunch of profiles for each game.

EDIT : May I precise that for the very idea of quickening to be working, ALL entries must have at least one weapon enabling decapitation, no death by any other mean will be accepted !

Contestants :

- Asslessman : Lucas Stern (Good Sensei) and Connor Mc Lambert (grey sensei)
- Cheetor : TBC : A Scottish man impersonating an Egyptian dressed like a Spaniard in space.
- Antipixi : Lady Nkiruka, Herald of the Emperor
- Theottovonbismark : TBC : Russian grey sensei, kind of guy who would put swater in his wine and crosses streets outside zebras
- Whiskey Priest : Zander Van Zant, Good Sensei Many a man has fallen to his sword for saying his hair is a bit girly!
- Leromides : "Snow" Blanche, female Sensei, a naive and charming apple-eater dwarf idol
- Warlord Paul :
Last edited by Asslessman on Sun May 25, 2014 8:55 am, edited 10 times in total.

Post Tue May 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Re: [BOYL14 EVENT] The rogue trader quickening quickening

Participant: cheetor.

Sensei: Ramirez - a Scottish man impersonating an Egyptian dressed like a Spaniard in space.

Last edited by cheetor on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post Tue May 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Re: [BOYL14 EVENT] The rogue trader quickening

Participant: antipixi

Sensei: TBC, have some ideas, but want to find a model first.

Post Tue May 20, 2014 4:54 pm

I am in for a sort of evil Sensai originally from Russia who's hobbies include tossing children into pits full of starved dogs, to watch them fight for meat. Expect some evil twisted evil Xenos to follow this rum bugger.

Post Tue May 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Participant - Whiskey Priest

Sensei: Zander Van Zant, Many a man has fallen to his sword for saying his hair is a bit girly!

Post Wed May 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Can I use Blanche here?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (78.85 KiB) Viewed 1432 times

Post Thu May 22, 2014 8:33 am

Richard, you're in ! Please state a little description of your sensei

NOTE TO ALL :

Do not hesitate to post pics of your Sensei so that I can Edit the first post and make it look sexy ;)

Post Thu May 22, 2014 9:34 am

The woman known as Blanche was already a renegade before her true nature came to light. When the massive dose of poison administered by an imperial assassin failed to do more than induce a deep sleep it became clear she was in fact immortal. Now she searches for answers to her condition and is quite happy to kill anyone that gets in her way. Of course there are those that see significance in the fact that her followers, usually squats for some reason, always number 7.

Post Thu May 22, 2014 9:53 am

Leromides wrote:The woman known as Blanche was already a renegade before her true nature came to light. When the massive dose of poison administered by an imperial assassin failed to do more than induce a deep sleep it became clear she was in fact immortal. Now she searches for answers to her condition and is quite happy to kill anyone that gets in her way. Of course there are those that see significance in the fact that her followers, usually squats for some reason, always number 7.

Ha ha! Legendary. I presume that she whistles while performing leaping decapitations too.

First you introduce me to the term "Disneybounding" and now this. I see great things ahead :)

Post Thu May 22, 2014 11:54 am

Zander Van Zant waving his sword around in a vaguely menacing way, flanked by Griff Dander and Emderly Sawtinaly Sumpton IV.

and with the rest of his crew
Next

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2014