Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:59 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Far too much immortals are appearing and it looks like a lot more are due for BOYL, aaaaand you know what they say , THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.
This games is not defined yet but the basic idea will be to let as much sensei or other immortals in the arena and see who comes out of the madness.
I believe the game will take place after the conforntation/necromunda mash-up we're doing on Saturday but that could change.
Rules : to be clarified, any suggestions to have a quick, nervous games happily welcomed, I would prefer to have a system woherent with the other games played so that we don't have a whole bunch of profiles for each game.
EDIT : May I precise that for the very idea of quickening to be working, ALL entries must have at least one weapon enabling decapitation, no death by any other mean will be accepted !
- Asslessman : Lucas Stern (Good Sensei) and Connor Mc Lambert (grey sensei)
- Cheetor : TBC : A Scottish man impersonating an Egyptian dressed like a Spaniard in space.
- Antipixi : Lady Nkiruka, Herald of the Emperor
- Theottovonbismark : TBC : Russian grey sensei, kind of guy who would put swater in his wine and crosses streets outside zebras
- Whiskey Priest : Zander Van Zant, Good Sensei Many a man has fallen to his sword for saying his hair is a bit girly!
- Leromides : "Snow" Blanche, female Sensei, a naive and charming apple-eater dwarf idol
- Warlord Paul :