[BOYL 2014] Proposed event list (8th, 9th and 10th August)

antipixi

Re: BOYL 2014 Proposed event list

Chico":3uxnv3xo said:
Your'll be too busy getting drunk/running 2 games that your brain will feel like it's rolled double skulls twice in a row before you throw in the Blitz of Bloodbowl ;)

If he's rolling skulls in Old Bowl, then he really is drunk! Either that or cheating! :twisted:

Leadpest

This is great stuff. Everything seems to be panning out rather nicely what with everyone aware of the games on offer, who's playing what etc etc.

I'm in for 'Get to the other Side' and the big Sunday game but I wouldn't mind dipping into Chico's Epic offering (that sounds well dodgy!).

Next up to sort out where everyone is staying. I think the general co census is Notts?

Chico

Leadpest":cmr7v7aw said:
but I wouldn't mind dipping into Chico's Epic offering (that sounds well dodgy!).

You can have my Epic ''offering'' (It's a Mega Gargant size!) for the low low price of a bacon roll ;). Thinking 2/3k standard games and I plan to play as much Epic as I can fit in :)

Chico

Legiocustodes":3d1uydoz said:
Sod it...I might as well try and do a few games of Epic on Saturday as well...maybe

Do it, you know you want to hang around me all weekend ;) All the cool beer drinking kids do it :)

Asslessman

Since Mr Rab seems in need, I'll propose a masterclass for french taunting, swear words and other foul language on the Saturday evening in front of the proper beverages.

Oh and I'm soon to open a thread for the Confrontationmunda royal rumble...

Mutantdale

If I can make it and that is a big IF (work is still a bit hectic)..

I wouldn't mind being in on some confrontation assuming I get my tech gang finished by then.

I also have some epic chaos I painted in the 90s still that I can bring along too.

Plus I have been slowly plugging away at painting my undead for the last year and a half.

MD

VanLoon

Will the RoC warbands game be going ahead?

I'd like to come down on the Saturday and Sunday, but not sure what I'll have ready in time. A warbands game would be ideal due to the smaller number of models...

antipixi

VanLoon":3vjgbtnn said:

I'd like to come down on the Saturday and Sunday, but not sure what I'll have ready in time. A warbands game would be ideal due to the smaller number of models...

I will definitely be bringing my Nurgle warband, so I hope it does. (If not, then maybe we can find a table and have a few warband games anyway.)

Bane

antipixi":1mkj7n25 said:
VanLoon":1mkj7n25 said:

I will definitely be bringing my Nurgle warband, so I hope it does. (If not, then maybe we can find a table and have a few warband games anyway.)

I'll also be bringing my nurgle warband, so there will be a few of us no matter what. I may even think up an appropriate narrative if there's interest (I've never done it before but always wanted too..)

antipixi

Bane":1smoahql said:
…... I may even think up an appropriate narrative if there's interest (I've never done it before but always wanted too..)

Go for it! Narrative is the best way to play. :grin:

Asslessman

May I add that a very quick game will be proposed (very likely at the end of Saturday) for anyone with a sensei (other immortals accepted), it will follow the confrontation royal rumble and since the immortal population has risen at an alarming rate the decision that "there cab be only one" has been taken.

Name of the event : THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
models per player : 1
number of players : unilimited
game system : confrontation and necromunda mash-up or RT for convenience depending on the number of players
time : don't know yet but this will be a very quick and deadly one!

Pencil me in for that one JB (lord knows saturday looks like it'll be busy!)
In addition, if you are serious about me bringing my board up to play confrontation on, I have already started on a way to extend it to decent size for multiple players
As is
A336B0ED-FCFC-4385-B561-C4FE6FE63312.jpg

with extensions
585F8D76-8761-4A9F-AFBE-04F6468B9617.jpg

The extensions are already cut up and glued together! Just need to paint them up, add doors between central board and corners and add some more buildings!

Asslessman

I'm dead serious about it Colin, I'm taking my ferry tickets this WE and I have to check with Gaj (he's driving me) how much room I'll have myself.
I'll work on the confrontation rules and Immortal Gangbang in the coming lunchbreaks.

Those plans are epic, it really takes the hobby a level up when you add skill and means in the mix.

antipixi

Asslessman":2gauxvr3 said:
May I add that a very quick game will be proposed (very likely at the end of Saturday) for anyone with a sensei (other immortals accepted), it will follow the confrontation royal rumble and since the immortal population has risen at an alarming rate the decision that "there cab be only one" has been taken.

Added

+ Sign me up for this one!
(Adds another model to the urgent painting list! :roll: )

Asslessman

Thanks Antipixi !

Good thing with the Immortal battl eis that it will be a 1 model thing :grin:

I'm bringing both my "Good" Sensei (and his band) and the Grey Sensei (Bad sensei) fo ranyone to join, I'll also have some other adventurers whoc could do very decent sensei.

cheetor

Asslessman":3i0asmg3 said:
I'm bringing both my "Good" Sensei (and his band) and the Grey Sensei (Bad sensei) fo ranyone to join, I'll also have some other adventurers whoc could do very decent sensei.

The Quickening, 40K style. Sounds like a laugh :)

Im going to have to endure that movie again it appears. Maybe Ill just put the soundtrack in the car instead...

Asslessman

cheetor":mmit7ahg said:
Asslessman":mmit7ahg said:

The Quickening, 40K style. Sounds like a laugh :)

Im going to have to endure that movie again it appears. Maybe Ill just put the soundtrack in the car instead...

I'm going to do the first 2 to get it right, that and a lot of Queen standards on the Ipod while modelling/painting :grin:

antipixi

Updated first post with game thread links.

Any chance of a mod stickying this thread?

Back