BOYL 2014 - What sort of events are you interested in?

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2014, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

What sort of events are you interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:20 pm

I would like to participate in a painting contest (entries painted prior to the event!)
9%
I would like to participate in modelling/painting/sculpting workshops
No votes
I would like to trade/buy/sell old figures at some sort of bring and buy or trading stall
27%
I would like to play games and I'm mainly interested in small games (skirmish style games of say <20 figures a side) - possibly 3 or 4 games per day
24%
I would like to play games and I'm mainly interested in medium games (>20 and <100 figures a side or around 1500-2000 points in WFB3 terms ) - possibly 2 games per day
24%
I would like to play games and I'm mainly interested in large games (100+ figures per side or around 3000+ points in WFB3 terms) - quite likely to be 1 game per day, or possibly spread over 2 days
9%
I am not planning to play - I just want to watch and participate in the social aspect of the event
No votes
I am not planning to play - but I might if someone provided figures for me I'm up for a little casual participation
3%
Other (please explain below)
3%

Total votes : 33

Post Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Re: BOYL 2014 - What sort of events are you interested in?

I'll have a rummage through my old WD's when I get home from my hols (currently up in the Lakes) although I'm sure someone else will wade in with the name of the scenario before then - I'm sure Orlygg might have even featured it on his blog at some point?

Siege of Caraz-Lumba is new to me though!

Post Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:26 pm

I have Blood on the Snow up on my blog, but I remember another one too. Dwarfs were involved in an old stone fort. Somewhere in the WD 80s if memory serves.
Warhammer is dead! Long live Third!

Check out Orlygg's blogs at http://realmofchaos80s.blogspot.co.uk/ and http://warhammer40000roguetrader.blogspot.co.uk/

Post Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:55 pm

I would love to play in a medium game. I was planning on bringing my whole army. The more I think about it though. It would probably be a lot simpler bringing a smaller skirmish force on a plane. So am leaning towards that thought as of right now. I am still up in the air as to my final decision. Will probably wait to see what you guys come up with much closer to the day. However if all goes according to plan. I will just be happy being there and will be open to however the day unfolds. :D

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Thantsants wrote:Siege of Caraz-Lumba is new to me though!

It's the one at the back of the siege book.

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:56 pm

I vote for a Nudehammer wet tee contest! Mr James Essex (Orlygg) would end up winning it though

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Erny wrote:
Thantsants wrote:Siege of Caraz-Lumba is new to me though!

It's the one at the back of the siege book.

That's my bed time reading sorted out - once I've exorcised the images Chico has put into my head... :lol:

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi all

Just a reminder that this poll will be approaching its conclusion soon - I'd still be interested in any uncast votes...
Regards,
Gaj

Always interested in contacting any gamers interested in Warhammer Fantasy 3rd Edition!
Also interested in any old 80's Citadel figures you may want to get rid of.

http://warhammerforadults.blogspot.com
Previous

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2014