Oldhammer date poll: Result = 9th/10th of August 2014

Which potential dates for Oldhammer 2014 need to be vetoed?

• 28th/29th June

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 5th/6th July

• 12th/13th July

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 19th/20th July

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 26th/27th July

• 2nd/3rd August (Bank Holiday Weekend)

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • 9th/10th August

• 16th/17th August

• 23rd/24th August

• 30th/31st August

• 6th/7th September

• 13th/14th September

• 20th/21st September

• 27th/28th September

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Oldhammer date veto.

Yeah; I've talked some mates in to coming and they need to square away leave; etc.

Every other post does indicate its on for 09/10 August so I'm still gonna plan for that.

Golgfag1

Where & when did this discussion happen, as far as I can see here, we're looking at the 9th-10th unless Foundry have a problem with the new venue - Weazil, what's your latest on this?

In hope

Paul / Golgfag1

Warlord Paul":2icxygbo said:
That 9th/10th date became a problem, the working date was last set as the 16th/17th of August.

Sorry to all for confusion, it was moved TOO 9th and 10th, not otherwise. My diary was not updated correctly. Please accept my apologies!

Chico

Warlord Paul":bhe4mbq4 said:
Sorry to all for confusion, it was moved TOO 9th and 10th, not otherwise. My diary was not updated correctly. Please accept my apologies!

Heh you are a scary fecker hehe, all is good again! Um rainbows and stuff!

Sorry for any brown stains Chico. I only wish it was a prank, then it would be genius. As it is, I'm just a tired bloke with a family at the end of the week trying to be helpful and achieving the opposite!

Chico

Warlord Paul":1x5sj6sg said:
Sorry for any brown stains Chico. I only wish it was a prank, then it would be genius. As it is, I'm just a tired bloke with a family at the end of the week trying to be helpful and achieving the opposite!

It happens mate, it's all fun and games until someone loses a eye ;)

No brown stains, more of the ''Hmmmm how can I get to Wife to change her plans to a week later so I'm aloud to go'' moment lol

Can you please change the topic title to say when the thing is happening, or have a "sticky" thread on the main page, or summat, so dullards like myself can find WHEN THE DATE IS?! Please!

ramshackle_curtis":f0v77spz said:
Can you please change the topic title to say when the thing is happening, or have a "sticky" thread on the main page, or summat, so dullards like myself can find WHEN THE DATE IS?! Please!

Done!

Back