New Rogue Trader Scenario Generator

Having a hard time getting into narrative gameplay? Have a go at one of our scenarios!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:37 pm

Re: New Rogue Trader Scenario Generator

Thanks JB.

I will add the list to the first post.

Asslessman wrote:No. 20 - Mustapha

Farokh Bulsara has been assigned the mission to locate Abdul Goldberg, notorious member of the ZOHAN (Zanzibar Order of the High Antares Network) a criminal organisation. Having found clues of Goldberg's presence on Perseus' 1st moon Stonetown, Farokh is to infiltrate the ennemy base and engage Abdul to get in into custody. Farokh's presence has been leaked by a mole thoug and he will be expected, you don't mess with the ZOHAN...

Oh and just for the conviniency of the other posters, here's a round-up of the scenarii so far, if the OP wishes to integrate and update a list of them in his first post :

No. 1 - Death on two legs
No. 2 - Ogre Battle
No. 3 - I want to break free
No. 4 - Great King Rat
No. 5 - You're my Best Friend
No. 6 - Fat Bottomed Girls
No. 7 - The Star Fleet Project (refused)
No. 7 - Delilah
No. 8 - Hammer to Fall
No. 9 - Procession
No. 10 - Under Pressure
No. 11 - Play the Game
No. 12 - Bicycle Race
No. 13 - One Vision
No. 14 - Tie Your Mother Down
No. 15 - Radio Ga Ga
No. 16 - Keep Yourself Alive
No. 17 - Don't Stop Me Now
No. 18 - Princes of the Universe
No. 19 - I'm going slightly mad
No. 20 - Mustapha

Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:57 pm

No 21 - Another one bites the dust

Captain Roland of the Blood Angels are part of the rearguard of a force of marines evacuating a mountain pass accompanied by Veteran Sergeants Oliver and Turpin. The boys of Waaaagh Moorsh are pouring in behind them and the marines are hard pressed. However, Captain Roland refuses to activate his distress beacon lest that Chapter Master think he is afraid. The Orks & Roland are played by the Umpire, while Oliver and Turpin (and their attached squads, etc) are player controlled. Roland will activate the beacon once asked and reinforcements will arrive on following turns. If the Orks wipe out the marines, both players lose. The winner is the player whose forces have taken at least one casualty, but fewer than the other players at the end of the game.

Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:12 pm

thequestingvole wrote:No 21 - Another one bites the dust

Captain Roland of the Blood Angels are part of the rearguard of a force of marines evacuating a mountain pass accompanied by Veteran Sergeants Oliver and Turpin. The boys of Waaaagh Moorsh are pouring in behind them and the marines are hard pressed. However, Captain Roland refuses to activate his distress beacon lest that Chapter Master think he is afraid. The Orks & Roland are played by the Umpire, while Oliver and Turpin (and their attached squads, etc) are player controlled. Roland will activate the beacon once asked and reinforcements will arrive on following turns. If the Orks wipe out the marines, both players lose. The winner is the player whose forces have taken at least one casualty, but fewer than the other players at the end of the game.

Excellent, I could just picture Roland waiting for reinforcements coming from a huge Durandal class airship...

On a side note, I would like to change the name of mission n°19 to Innuendo please.

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:26 pm

No. 22 - The show must go on

Murkree and his troop of harlequin war dancers have crossed many empty spaces until they've landed on this abandonned place filled with tyrannid parasites.
The macrospecies are attacking them while the microspecies have sentenced the artists to an inevitable death.
The harlequins must overkill and find the will to carry on. The Eldar player must have at least one model doing nothing but dance every turn until the end of the last turn to win, Otherwise the tyrannid player wins.
Murkree's make-up may be flaking but his smile still stays on...

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Love this thread. :D

Hijack My Heart. Silepetto Tong governor of Golem's World has ordered a full organ replacement procedure due to failing health and a desire to live for another 80+ years. Rebel forces have discovered that the small but heavily armed convoy will be travelling through a narrow pass where radio signals are impossible due to the nature of the rock formations. The rebels must stop the convoy from reaching it's destination, or at least the vehicle containing the live organ donor. If the doomed prisoner escapes off the board will mean decades more of this brutal regime.

This is actually a Queen song on the B side of The Miracle, is that allowed?

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:17 pm

We will Rock You. An angry mob of Redemptionists have stormed the only drinking establishment on the mining moon of Jizzlob intending to destroy all the alcohol and execute the dancing girls/boys/xenos by stoning. This coincides with the local miners shift arriving at the end of their 36 hour shift, raring for some R&R. A bloody skirmish breaks out with local law enforcement arriving to restore order.

Post Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:41 pm

No. 25 - Killer Queen

Sector Mo8, Panet Chandon, the agroworld economy relies on the breeding of a certain species for its meat and diverse sub-product. The queen of the colony has gone rogue and killed many of the farmers and workers. The queen is on a rampge, it's insatiable in appetite and playful as a pussycat. the only means available to harm it are dynamite and laserguns but the queen lies amongst the eggs.
The mission for the workers is to destroy the killer queen without damaging the eggs in the nest while some of its underlings may be driven wild.

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:27 pm

No. 26 - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

„Love“, the beloved pet of his most serene arch deacon Sergius has gone missing.
“Bring it back!” was all he said and passing the pet keeper’s blood and entrails you quickly left without further questions.
Now you are looking for Love not knowing what it looks like (you hope it comes with a name tag).
Given the deacon’s eccentric taste you look for a croak hound, a claw fiend, a razor rat, a milliasaur or a frenzied mutant slave.
And there are plenty of those around.
Catch each one in turn with your webber to look for the tag. Avoid killing it. Avoid getting killed.
Deal with competitors like angry pet owners (who don’t like their pets being webbed), ecologists, hunters and kidnappers.

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Excellent one, I love it, my fave quote : "Now you are looking for Love not knowing what it looks like "

too bad we have to take 23 randomly chosen words out of it to make it fit the criteria

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:00 pm

too bad we have to take 23 randomly chosen words out of it to make it fit the criteria

Oww, don't be so harsh :( Even the OP himself does not care about the words limit and I shortened it at least by 50% before posting it.
So I try to be good.

No. 27 - Seven Seas of Rhye

Gigantic mono cultures of a crop called rhye cover the planet Argersport’s seven continents.
The annual harvest is drawing closer when contact to the harvesters Stradlater, Ackley and Maurice is lost.
Grainy satellite pictures show a black spot, a spreading island in the seas of Rhye.
This could be a fungus! Your squad of PDF troopers head out there with the harvesters Antolini, Holden and Phoebe to investigate.
The prediction was correct. Ork freebooters spread a special kind of fungus they need to refuel their crashed ship.
Kill the Orks and and destroy the contaminated rhye with your harvesters.
Beware of going overboard! The crops will provide good cover but movement is difficult.
And dont forget: the Orks have three harvesters too and their blades are sharp.
(yes, I know. 127 words)
ImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to Missions & Scenarios