Closing Hours at Morry & Sons

Hail, Bloatshanks, the Nurgling gurgled. I bring tidings from our Grandfather! He has looked upon this place as a boon. Long have we looked for new ways to bring His gifts into the heart of the Empire, and such a way has been provided. Just look over those hills to the caravan.....

Bloatshanks worked a rotten tooth free with his tongue and spat it out. His Grandfather had been, as usual, most brilliant, preparing a lovely gift and finding the best means of delivering it. The slow-gestating Waning Leech would be carried to the post below, and then bestowed upon the unknowing.

While never having (yet) played a proper game of Oldhammer or Realms of Chaos, this idea for a skirmish game had been knocking around in my head for a while. Obviously, there are some balance issues (I think) but this is something that can be ironed out as its all still fairly rough. Anyway, any feedback would be lovely. Does it seem workable? And most importantly, fun?

Link to the full scenario,http://the-randomencounters.blogspot.com/2014/05/closing-hours-at-morry-sons.html

Best

Back