Looking for old Warbands/Mordheim Scenarios

I know it is a little off topic (so I won't go into it in much detail) but in my gaming club we've been playing Song of Blades and Heroes (it is topical because most of us are using classic citadel minis to do so).

At any rate I'd like to track down some of the old warband scenarios and/or some of the best issues of Town Cryer, etc. so I can start looking for them on ebay and whatnot.

Any suggestions on hidden gems would be most appreciated!

Thanks!

Just John

Thats a great resource mr rab. Thanks for the link. Oh and I don't think anyone will habe a problem with SBH here Lord Excess.

Chico

I have a problem with it, It's not Oldhammer! Go away nobody likes you!

Hehehe, if you couldn't tell I'm just playing :) But I do have the rather sort after copy of the Best of Town Cryer.

435px-Mordheim_The_Best_of_Town_Cryer.jpg

It's up for trade.

Wow! That was the mother load!! Beyond my wildest expectations completely.

As for that possible trade, I would happily trade yea sir that is if I have anything worthy of such a trade? What are yea looking for?

Mister Rab

Glad to have been of service :grin: Although, just to be clear, I only found the link and didn't create any of that fabulous pile of helpful stuff.

Chico

The Lord of Excess":1iaq6hxe said:
As for that possible trade, I would happily trade yea sir that is if I have anything worthy of such a trade? What are yea looking for?

A night of pleasure with the Lord of Excess? Or failing that Squats/Dark Elves/Orks/Steak Pie/Fimir/Bacon/Genestealer Cult :)

@ Chico. Hmmmm ... I shall search the closet of former glory (used to be the closet of wonder and then Ebay got ahold of it) ... there is always bacon but who would willingly trade bacon!!

Back