List of published Rogue Trader scenarios

Gentlemen,

I know that the Oldhammer ethos tends to shy away from any that smacks of officialdom, or at least it should. However, I thought I might be useful to collect a list of all the published Rogue Trader scenarios that are available.

To the best of my knowledge, the list is quite short and certainly nothing compared to the embarrassment of riches available to the fantasy chaps. I'm not counting bespoke scenarios written by enthusiasts, but stuff that came out under the GW brand prior to the advent of 2nd edition. I would be grateful if anyone could add anything I've missed to this list. There are probably some squirrelled away in WD or elsewhere.

Battle for the Farm - 40k Rulebook
Battle of Jadeberry Hill - White Dwarf 92
Wolf Time - Chapter Approved

Any others?

treps

I don't have everything at hand right now so these are just some things that comes to mind from memory, I'm afraid you'll have to track them to find more and I may be wrong :
- There was a Paranoia/W40K scenario written by ken Rolston published in WD#112
- not really a scenario but Warhammer Siege presents some ideas and background informations regarding fortresses in W40k, with at least 2 examples ready to play
- Nnt really a scenario but City block was a judge dredd rpg add-on with some new rules for W40K and game ideas
- not really a scenario but the campaing systems from the RoC books are also usable as is in W40k
- The first Battle for armageddon in WD #150 or so migth also be a scenario or campaign, but this is not really RT anymore...

That's all that comes to my mind right now and that should almost all (maybe there were some mail order flyers but I don't really recall them all)...

Ho and I did believe that the battle of Jadeberry Hill was in WD#94 ;)

Bruno

Asslessman":42n72pfm said:
I'm afraid it's in rench but Patatovitch did record a lot (if not all) of what's available here.

Maybe you can start from that.

Thank you very much old chap. I had a look at it. I didn't know anything about the Paranoia scenario. That could very easily be ported, I was thinking you could replace the Troubleshooters with Hivers, who would be similarly agoraphobic.

As for apologising for it being in French - JB you hail from a great and ancient people who gave us Alexandre Dumas, invented oral sex and created the chocolate croissant. I will not hear a word said against them.

treps":ohujpf67 said:
I don't have everything at hand right now so these are just some things that comes to mind from memory, I'm afraid you'll have to track them to find more and I may be wrong :
- There was a Paranoia/W40K scenario written by ken Rolston published in WD#112
- not really a scenario but Warhammer Siege presents some ideas and background informations regarding fortresses in W40k, with at least 2 examples ready to play
- Nnt really a scenario but City block was a judge dredd rpg add-on with some new rules for W40K and game ideas
- not really a scenario but the campaing systems from the RoC books are also usable as is in W40k
- The first Battle for armageddon in WD #150 or so migth also be a scenario or campaign, but this is not really RT anymore...

That's all that comes to my mind right now and that should almost all (maybe there were some mail order flyers but I don't really recall them all)...

Ho and I did believe that the battle of Jadeberry Hill was in WD#94 ;)

Bruno

Damn. I do believe you're right about the Battle of Jadeberry Hill.

It's not an awful lot when you think about it, is it? Considering the embarrassment of riches Fantasy aficionados have to pore over. That said, lets see if I can't play them all.

Asslessman

thequestingvole":kkx7gg54 said:
Thank you very much old chap. I had a look at it. I didn't know anything about the Paranoia scenario. That could very easily be ported, I was thinking you could replace the Troubleshooters with Hivers, who would be similarly agoraphobic.

As for apologising for it being in French - JB you hail from a great and ancient people who gave us Alexandre Dumas, invented oral sex and created the chocolate croissant. I will not hear a word said against them.

What a nice chap you are !

Your porting with hivers seems a very intersting way to go.
One thing I would love to do is simply port all great WHFB campaigns (McDeath, Death over the Riek, Something rotten in Kislev, Lichemeister and the likes) to RT, I'm pretty sure this can be done smoothly. I think I'll start with McDeath for it's been brought to light again by Zhu's post. Will post about it soon

lenihan

In terms of converting Orc's Drift, I do remember very well designed "Zulu" type scenario in White Dwarf for Imperial Guard vs Orks, can't remember if this is 40ks 2nd ed or 3rd ed era, but it was mid-90s anyway.

Strangely enough I was just thinking of doing this the other day. I think the lack of scenarios that were actually published is fairly balanced with the scenario generators in the RT and Siege books but it is a shame that there weren't more. The paranoia/rt crossover always looked like a fun game. The mechanic of having the two separate blocks that contain the initial deployment areas that can then be placed on the table just looked brilliantly maddening! If we get together to do an RT game day I'll quite happily build and run this scenario!

Back