Flyborks!

My latest creation:

img_2775.jpg

More pics on the blogpost.

https://theottovonbismark.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/stormstealer/

Thanks for looking.

Orjetax":3l4hyub4 said:
Excellent.

Your conversion pieces really are fantastic.

I am certainly having fun combining them with the range of GW kits, I just made some Wildboyz and some Nobz and am also experimenting with Hyboarboyz. It's turning into a propa "Waaaaaaaaagh!" now.

Orjetax

theottovonbismark":1pyvpngc said:
Orjetax":1pyvpngc said:
Excellent.

I am certainly having fun combining them with the range of GW kits, I just made some Wildboyz and some Nobz and am also experimenting with Hyboarboyz. It's turning into a propa "Waaaaaaaaagh!" now.

Show us your wildboyz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orjetax":3j7eetbj said:
theottovonbismark":3j7eetbj said:
Orjetax":3j7eetbj said:
Excellent.

Show us your wildboyz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure....

Nobz:

img_2848.jpg

Wildboyz:

img_2844.jpg

Boarboy mock up:

img_2845.jpg

inchmurrin

They all look great and show how flexible the Hybork parts are, I really am impressed by the Wildboyz. However the Boarboy needs a hyboar! Why not Hyboarz I say!

Thinks - does this mean I have to come up with one?

Thanks. :)

inchmurrin":1847abg7 said:
They all look great and show how flexible the Hybork parts are, I really am impressed by the Wildboyz. However the Boarboy needs a hyboar! Why not Hyboarz I say!

Thinks - does this mean I have to come up with one?

I thought about that one, I figure that the Cult would not be too bothered about infecting every rippyfish, pterasquirrel, or other lifeform in the biome to create stealer versions of same, likely they would just use animals for and food as normal. There would have to be a fairly high level of gene farming to produce a suitable hybrid mount (perhaps a Greenstealer pigdok would be capable), beyond the ken of these more primitive types who are simple types and hardwired to seek out higher life forms to defeat and infect.

;)

inchmurrin

Yes I tend to agree on the genetherapy bit, however how would a high spirited war boar react to the odd pong of a hybork? Perhaps you'd want something closer to the cult and even more viscious?

inchmurrin":3iyp2lq3 said:
Yes I tend to agree on the genetherapy bit, however how would a high spirited war boar react to the odd pong of a hybork? Perhaps you'd want something closer to the cult and even more viscious?

Well if they are willing to put up with an Ork on their back they should be fine! A leader on a hyboar might be a fun individual model to make...eventually. ;)

Back