Crooksie's Boom Wagon

THe inimetable Cpt. Crooks has made a wonderful vehicle, which Im calling the Boom Wagon. He sent it to me and I made a mould, so copies are available on my we store: http://shop.ramshacklegames.co.uk/index ... cts_id=555

Im always happy to do free mould making and casting for anyone who want to submit stuff to me. I pay in copies of your model, so if you have the urge to get a squadron of your very own (slightly crazy) vehicles on the table please contact me.

Interestingly enough, the orc in the picture was painted by my brother in about 1990, so is a period paint job. He was a great painter....now he is a carpenter.

boom_orc.jpg

boom_col.jpg

weismonsters":2h34mjkn said:
That is great. I would like to believe that the cannon was made from a smarties tube. Please tell me it is so. ;)

You will be pleased to hear that a lot of it's structure was created with Lego :).

weismonsters":1xfl1ir4 said:
That is great. I would like to believe that the cannon was made from a smarties tube. Please tell me it is so. ;)

Sorry old bean, that cannon is made from a piece of electrical conduit and a slice of Nerf blaster barrel :grin: smarties don't come in tubes down under :(

symphonicpoet

That would appear to be "bang" on, right there. A very large bang. Nicely done! If I ever manage anything worth casting I'll try to keep that in mind and look you up. :)

Back