Who's shields are these?

inchmurrin

I acquired a large pile of shields of various types, materials and ages about which I know nothing. I just use the shield that looks best to me. However some appear to be specifically for Bretonnian types and possibly grail knights - A1 for instance? So could you expert types id them for me? There are around 30 of these and loads of others, I have little or no use for them so once I know what they are I'll stick them on the trade pages for those who need them.

Thanks in advance.

924611786_o.jpg

Niibl

A1 Grail Knights, B1 Volan's Venators (mercenaries),
C2+3, C3 Bretonnian Men-at-arms (metal)
D3 undead black/hell knight

Blue in VT

inchmurrin":1gkqumna said:
I acquired a large pile of shields of various types, materials and ages about which I know nothing. I just use the shield that looks best to me. However some appear to be specifically for Bretonnian types and possibly grail knights - A1 for instance? So could you expert types id them for me? There are around 30 of these and loads of others, I have little or no use for them so once I know what they are I'll stick them on the trade pages for those who need them.

Thanks in advance.

924611786_o.jpg

C1, A2 are old Marauder fighter shields. B2 is am empire shield, D1is also empire...? not sure on that one. I don't think A3 or B3 are citadel/GW products.

Cheers,

Blue

Back