Ancient Deathguard

Well, I fond my old army of plastic RTB101 marines, so I stripped them in dettol and have been cracking on with turning them into Death Guard. THe army will be for 40k rogue trader and the modern version.

The first image is the commander. I will be painting him as a Mentor Legion marine who has fallen to the dark side.
unpaint_commander.jpg

Next are 2 units of marines. THe first are done using my own sculpted Storm Trooper heads
unpaint_storm.jpg

I also made a unit were done with some fimir heads. I thought they would be fun and fit as they are beakies with one eye, so very nurgle marine.
unpaint_beakies.jpg

I have also made a unit of plague marines with my interpretation of plague knives
unpaint_plague.jpg

Finally for today's post I have a unit of 5 bikers done with some of my own bikes and heads.
unpaint_bikes.jpg

I will be painting them very rusty. I also have some rhinos to make which will follow over the next few months.

Fk'n hell! I completely missed this thread :o

That commander is really kick arse man! I like what you did with with the standard commanders head, really cool work Curtis :grin:

What colours are you going to be painting them in?

symphonicpoet

Don't make me think about collecting Chaos. I don't need another warband. I don't.

Well done, Curtis. Those will look nice. (Well, they already do. But the'll look REALLY nice in paint.)

Back