Rouge Trader Beakies

Stubot

so, after probably a 25 year or so hiatus the Betrayal At Calth got my intrest peaked properly again and I decided to scour Ebay for some beakies and found the original RTB01 box set for £30 mostly intact. These are the first marines ive done in all those years, (done as Ultramarines). Each one is getting better as I gain more confidence again but would appreciate any feedback or comments

Attachments

• Beaky1.jpg
    Beaky1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 2,266
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 2,266
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 2,266

Asslessman

In all honesty, colours are smooth and nice, highlights are simple but great and details are just brilliant, just a few markings (a KIL at some point will be mandatory) and they'll be perfect !

Yep what Asslessman said, They look good so far with a basic painjob, but they'll look great with a few extra details :mrgreen: and you can't do proper beakies without a few helmet stripes :mrgreen:

symphonicpoet

^Skarsnik,

Has someone already kicked them around a bit? I know they're Ultramarines, and their chapter markings do rather suggest they always finish last in a round about (upside down) way, but their cheeks aren't visible past the backpack in the only shot where you could possibly see them.

^Stubot,

Those'll be some fine beakies when finished. Yes, helmet stripes and some personalizations will be needed along with the standard markings. Great start.

Back