Mike Mcvey's Wood Elf Calvary

codeman123

So since i have been working on my own wood elf army i have been searching around for inspirations one that i have obviously been drawn to is Mike McVey's wood elves and especially his calvary. Obviously converted is there any info as to how he made these? Or does anyone have logical guess as to what models he used? Or are there other close ups of these models floating around?
Mike-McVey-Army.jpg

billyfish

They look like regular elven cavalry to me but with some conversion work on the heads for some. Kislev winged lancer back banner/feathers I would assume

Do you know which WD issue this is from?

AZ88

It's when I see stuff like that that I'm reminded just how much more fun Warhammer used to be. Good luck with your army.

warcolours

billyfish":bktmjorz said:
They look like regular elven cavalry to me but with some conversion work on the heads for some. Kislev winged lancer back banner/feathers I would assume

Do you know which WD issue this is from?

The Kislev riders were released much later (if I remember correct) and they were based on this conversion. Both the banners are scratch built and the feather banner is made of spare wings.

Fimm McCool

billyfish":imtesji2 said:

Apparently MMV sculpted the feathered banner himself, they weren't from any other kit.

Back