Discrimination

Porkaborg

Soo I wan't a chaos dwarf regiment or two for my chaos army, but I can't decide if I should mix marauder chaos dwarf with citadel chaos dwarfs or keep them as two separated units. What is your opinion on this , does it look weird to mix them , are the Marauder ones bigger ? Have you seen people do this , and do you have pictures ?
Thanks a lot in advance guys.

Blue in VT

My personal POV is to keep them mostly seperate....there are a few that cross over nicely into eachothers "style" but to my mind the MM90s have a flavor of their own.

At this point most of my CDs are MM90s...but I do have a couple of the citadel ones mixed in...here is a picture so you can judge for yourself on how they fit together.

this unit is obviously mostly MM90s...but on the left of the second rank you can see Ori Pointbeard and the drummer in the front rank is a converted Citadel CD xbow.

I hope that helps.

Blue

PS...don't forget to look into Clams Ewal Dvergar...they fit very nicely with the MM90s in particular.

Porkaborg

Thanks alot blue , ill have to make 2 units then. Or maybe decide on one of the ranges , not the cheapest ranges to collect.

WOW Blue that's one hell of a unit.

I agree though, not all of them mix well, but then again this is chaos so the odd looking dwarf in a unit would just add a bit of extra flavor IMHO,
I only have a few of the old chaos dwarfs, as they can be quite expensive to collect, but I found Clam's Ewal Dvergar are a great affordable and easily available alternative
and Four A miniatures also have a couple of nice ones

ardyer

Mr Tough Guy":27c4lbdx said:
WOW Blue that's one hell of a unit.

I agree though, not all of them mix well, but then again this is chaos so the odd looking dwarf in a unit would just add a bit of extra flavor IMHO,
I only have a few of the old chaos dwarfs, as they can be quite expensive to collect, but I found Clam's Ewal Dvergar are a great affordable and easily available alternative
and Four A miniatures also have a couple of nice ones

Yea, I quit actively looking fir chassis dwarfs after seeing clam's. Now my plan is to just buy some of those when I'm ready to paint them.

Porkaborg

Unfortunatly im a purist when it comes to miniatures (huge citadel and marauder fan) , i cant stand knock offs heh.

Chico

I mixed mine, you can just about see them in this picture:

1972416_10152279829825149_15787257_n.jpg

Back