Learn to cast stuff, for free!

Fimm McCool

Hi guys. I'm doing an event for Bristol Boilerhouse CIC teaching a day's workshop on moulding and casting. We'll be covering all kinds of stuff you can do at home; plaster (good for scenery- and miniatures surprisingly!), resin, pewter, rubber... It's absolutely free (donations to Bristol Boilerhouse if you care to) and will be running from 10:00-4:00 on the 10th April at Bristol Boilerhouse, Lawrence Hill Methodist Church, Lincoln Street, Lawrence Hill, Bristol.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/637228766332473/

Fimm McCool

Yeah, sadly Thursday is the day the Boilerhouse is open. The main target is people in the local area, but thought I'd throw it open just in case. There's quite a lot of interest from people who can't make it so I might get it recorded and stick it on youtube.

Fimm McCool":jn6224ge said:
Yeah, sadly Thursday is the day the Boilerhouse is open. The main target is people in the local area, but thought I'd throw it open just in case. There's quite a lot of interest from people who can't make it so I might get it recorded and stick it on youtube.
Please do so if possible. If the lesson would turn out clearer if you filmed it separately in the stillness of home, then you could always make another one for those interested through the Internet.

Fimm McCool

Karak Norn Clansman":h3pbz0x1 said:
Please do so if possible. If the lesson would turn out clearer if you filmed it separately in the stillness of home, then you could always make another one for those interested through the Internet.

Yeah, that's not going to happen. I don't have the time or spare resources to go through it all twice. :)

Back