Sasori's Oldhammer Minis

sasori

I recently took a trip back to the old country, and whilst there, I raided my parents attic for a bunch of my old minis for various games. Including a pile of old GW minis. There are some classics in there, many of which have not been painted.

Those that I have painted, or at least I painted about 15-20 years ago, I have started to post on my blog (http://leadandpaint.blogspot.ca).

Please head over there and give your C&C.

I'll post some pics here too of course, but for better images, please head over to the blog.

sasori

The first minis I posted are a random selection of Empire and a Sea Elf.
Full post here.

2014-03-14+21.58.58.jpg

2014-03-14+21.59.39.jpg

2014-03-14+22.00.09.jpg

These are in various staes of completeness, and clearly before I discovered inks. The basing too leaves much to be desired. I think all three will eventually be stripped and redone, as I love the sculpts.

sasori

Now on to some Wood Elves. Fist off the Beastmaster. I have two of these, one Boar handler and one Dog handler. Only the Boars are painted.

Full complement of pictures here.

2014-03-14+22.01.00.jpg

2014-03-14+22.01.51.jpg

2014-03-14+22.02.39.jpg

I'm rather proud of how these guys came out, especially the boars. I'll not be stripping these, but they will need some touching up, and maybe some inks on the elf flesh.

Anyone know if I can legitimately change the base sizes for the boars, as these bases just dwarf the minis. What other sizes can I put them on for 3rd ed?

C&C always welcome, but remember, these were not recently painted! ;)

sasori

Oops, sorry guys, maybe this should have been posted in the Showroom. Is there a mod out there who can move it for me? Thanks.

Back