[Tutorial] Shooting target

Tutorial: Teufelsberg, Shooting target.https://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2020/06/poradnik-teufelsberg-tarcze-strzeleckie.html

Construction of the village of Teufelsberg to Warheim FS is ongoing, and the next element that I decided to diversify the area are shooting targets.

Until now, in tutorials related to Teufelberg I showed you how I did:

- prussian wall
- tile
- thatched roof
- fruit trees
- cheese house
- wells

I invite you to read the above tutorials.

jxXZDe.jpg

For the construction of shooting targets I used to skewer sticks, copper wire and plastic bits and a paper clip, and tools were among the cyanoacrylate glue and manual drill and knife.

r7iCNN.jpg

Skewer sticks cut into 5 cm sections, three for each shooting target, from which I will build a tripod stand. Then I cut two of the legs of the rack at the joint and glued them in a V-shape.

UkxBW1.jpg

OxdxhK.jpg

qA1rRL.jpg

I put the sticks to dry and in the meantime twisted braids of different thicknesses from copper wires, which I then rolled into a spiral.

In the next step, with a single wire, I twisted the arms of the twisted wire and made round handles - the latter finally turned out to be unnecessary and were cut off.

To strengthen the whole, you can soak with a few drops of cyanoacrylate glue.

n16Ouu.jpg

9MYTpb.jpg

fy9rgg.jpg

After the glue drying the first two beams, I glued the third leg of the rack, and then wrapped selected elements with a rope made of tightly twisted two copper wires, which I also strengthened with a few drops of cyanoacrylate glue.

TrRRKm.jpg

ElqIs0.jpg

The time has come to mount the shooting targets, for this purpose I drilled holes in the rack, in which I placed hooks made of paperclip.

QYRrDW.jpg

sgIEVz.jpg

IacjV0.jpg

I decorated the tops of the stands with bits of banners.

07tkkk.jpg

And the last step, i.e. fixing the shooting targets on the stands and painting the whole with primer paint.

11j0B7.jpg

LnHHyY.jpg

YMYUmr.jpg

2zQOHi.jpg

Y7CYta.jpg

jxXZDe.jpg

Back