Tzeentch Daemonic Legion

Flogger

Hey oldhammer fans!

I recently stripped my entire daemonic legion of tzeentch (painted 15+ years ago) and decided to give it another go. I have only played 6-8th edition of WFB but I was always very fond of the books from 4th and 5th edition and recently I got my hands on the Lost and the Damned book and now I've gotten a little 3rd edition curious. But regardless of edition I have always been a fan of the oldhammer models. Anything daemonic from the 80s and 90s is my jam. I prefer the greater daemons of the 80s to those of the 90s.

So modelwise, always an oldhammer fan, playwise, oldhammer and middlehammer curious. Not many people around here that play those kind of games though.

Anyway. Today I finished my first model from my Tzeentch Daemonic Legion. A Changer of Ways.

cVuXKum.jpg

I might be adding some crystals or magic cubes or something to the base later. I'm not quite sure. The idea is that the army is moving around inside the temple/palace/Labyrinth of tzeentch so tufts of grass or pirate chests don't really do it. Any ideas on what can be added?

Now to base 5 Flamers before painting a unit of 10 pink horrors!

Flogger

Also got some Flamers painted up to match. I know these are the middlehammer ones but I have both kinds so putting the 80s ones on discs and the 90s ones on the ground 8-)

5bzSVft.png

Back